Guild Recruiting: NSNG on USE2 (NON-TOXIC)

#NSNG (No Shame No Game) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
It’s a guild that goes by a simple mantra that was thought up of randomly when creating the guild and has absolutely no official meaning and is up to your own interperatation: No Shame, No Game

We are a USE2 based server and it is a DISCORD using server. As you see down below, being an active Discord user is an absolute requirement, even if you don’t use the microphone. We host a lot of fun guild events like giveaways and sometimes key openings.

T.L.D.R- We’re a chill/lit USE2 guild for advanced players that requires active discord participation (even if not using the mic) :iphone:

###Requirements:

• MUST BE AN ACTIVE DISCORD USER (you don’t have to speak though)
  • Mostly English speaking but if you want to rant in Nandorin (For all y’all Lord of the Rings fans out there), be my guest
  • At least 1,500 base fame, but if you’re close, we’ll consider your application
  • At least 1 6/8 (or close) and we prefer that you have at least 2 character slots
  • Skills: can operate a computer and play RotMG, run CLEAN Tombs & Shatters and have mad freestyle skillz (last one is optional)
  • Eastern Time Zone (ET) but any is okay (but we would still appreciate if you didn’t only get on during 3 a.m. ET :grinning:)
  • Be active and play the game (or come up with a good excuse why you can’t :airplane:)
  • No contributions necessary and no formal donation standard, but be nice and donate off normal/ethical standards
  • Don’t be a ************************************************
  • DO NOT BE TOXIC. Any valid reports/incidents will result in an instakick :rage:

How to apply:
If you meet the requirements (or are close to meeting them), go here (or click the link below)

Hello. I tried PM’ing you in the game, but you never responded. Anyway, I had wanted to say that I was interested in joining your guild.

Have you hear/watched

No game, no life

:joy: I didn’t even know about this anime when I created this guild. I just randomly thought of it. Is it any good? (I don’t watch anime so I don’t know if I’ll enjoy it or not)

lol ok.

i guess its ok.

They all hack don’t reccomend

UPDATE: We hit 100k (woo???) And we only have like 3 more spots that will be open til MotMG so get hopping!

Discord is still open

Still have a couple spots up for grabs

Still recruiting

Few spots left!

5 more spots before MotMG so sign up quickly!

PLEASE DO NOT BE TOXIC. That is not accepted in this guild

EST time zone preferred

PMub

We have 5 spots or so, so apply now!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.