Halloween Giveaway ^_^ [Finished]

Spookiest realm experience:
When you mess up your knight stun times and you get bursted down, either that or you die ;(

my spooky experince was trying to get a cyan in ice cave on my first dbow archer… didn’t end well :frowning: got a heart attack thinking I could run through them…

Spookiest realm experience: Has to be when we were lava walking in a pub shatts i was on a warrior and i held my breath the entire way i dropped to 100 once thank the lord for priests. Also when i first logged on realm when Halloween update came out I saw spooky boi in the nexus and had a heart attack o_0.

when avatar spawns right on you while doing gship O_o

My spookiest realm experience is probably when I entered O1, but stayed near the entrance portal to get some chicken nuggets. I come back getting slapped by an Assassin of Oryx. I dropped my chicken nuggets and frantically rushed across my room to press my nexus key on my computer (F), but before I could, I died. I died twice in that moment: In-game with my character and in real life with my chicken nuggets.

The spookiest thing that I’ve done is reply to this post…

definitely when I was in a halls and a guildie said “disable ur nexus key or no balls”, so i did ofc and a spooker boi came out and sat on my ass so i command q’d. I loaded realm back with 4 HP

Spookiest Experience…
Definitely the time I was afk in an abyss with a 7/8 trickster. Went to go make a good ol’ tuna fish sandwich while my guildmate was clearing… He ended up dragging right onto me as soon as I got back to my computer with my glorious sandwich only to find the dreaded death screen appear. Nearly threw my sandwich against the wall. Rest In Peace Steve the Trickster.

I was in the snake pit start room and someone rang the door bell so I went to get it and I came back to a death screen for my 7/8 pally xd.

First time seeing spooky boi, nah jk lag spike and standing on an ice sphere due to lag.

When game lags, and then it seems fine and smoothens out but health starts dropping for no reason.

My spoopiest experience was a time when I was doing a halloween cem and sat in a corner and then got confused and because I can’t confuse control, I just spammed F as fast as I could and barely survived all the shots I took. A cooler story was when I was on a low level ninja and a guy dared me to run around the sentry area (he wanted me to die) and I just held space and ran around the entire arena and came back out the side I came in and got the best reaction ever.

Ayeee, my spookiest experience in Realm is trying out parasite for the first time. Second 8/8 of all time got popped by a teammate barrel + minion. FeelsBadMan

Probably the most spooky ROTMG experience is when i was in my 20th Udl with a ppe archer trying to get a dbow and and i sat on a trap and dropped to 20 hp and ran around the corner into slime’s and nexused just in time before i got shot gunned by a brown slime.
One time i was on my mule some one popped a LH this is the first time the LH were released and saw a commander crusader and started lagging out and i almost died with a 4/8 priest.

1st of all thanks for the giveaway :slight_smile: happy there are still nice ppl playing this game
Hmmm my spookiest experience huh…
I would say it was when the realm was hacked.
It was a sunny day and i was full of energy wanted to max my 1st 7/8 archer
I opened the game pressed play and before i could even touch the keyboard i saw like 10 oryx come at me with full spd and i just kept on spamming the nexus button even though i was at nexus ^^
so even now when i go at oryx i am scared af.
Thats why we go janus only :stuck_out_tongue:
thanks for the giveaway and good luck

Just imagine this: You just got the cloak of bloody surprise (The lost halls event one). You’re running through the realm, on your rogue, your new cloak equipped. Boom. God wall, full of medusas. One second and you’re down to 7 hp, and a ghost god shot is coming right at you. YOU SPAM THE NEXUS BUTTON. Yeah, you live, but it’s spooki asf
I changed chars after that, dont use it at a godwall because it has the slowed effect

my spookiest experience, i think is the time i was doing a guild shatters when suddeny an ice sphere jumped to me and i dc’ed. thought i was dead but i wasn’t, got spooked real hard.

Was doing a battle nexus and lagged when o2 spawned. Lagged right onto him. Thankfully I only dropped to about 300 or so but still spooky.

Spookiest Experience: Teleporting to Septavius in his Bullet Ring Phase…

Septavius fires rings of powerful White Bullets around himself and will lunge toward the closest player in an erratic fashion. If the entire attack hits you, it will be instant death

it spooked me so bad i instantly mash my R button

spookiest rotmg experience…^^ dropping to 0HP on a archer (bleeding minions while sitting behind the king) on the 1st time i soloed the king. 8/8 and didnt nexus.was a split second between loosing the sick effect and gaining it again where i spammed 6 hp pots and i only was able to use 4 and survived xd. got a life. worth af