Hardest dungeon you have ever soloed

my fist solo mbc was tough but i can steamroll it now, but i also soloed a fungal on a bad huntress that i also recorded—> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qGgl1Tv3c

ok i exagerated. ITS REALLY HARD. took me like 400 tries

Encore, Thicket and Cult on necromancer and Fungal/Crystal on samurai

cult or mineshaft

whichever one you think would be harder. Personally, I found mineshaft harder

Solo cult on wizard, solo mineshaft on pally

Mineshaft? Like, fungal?

leucoryx on in combat testing
dammah on prod

Fungal+Crystal

Honestly just the oryx boss. I haven’t really tried soloing anything else.
I wasn’t 8/8 at the time and was wizard. But that’s all I remember.

Hardest dungeon that I’ve ever soloed was probably Cem. I haven’t tried to solo any hard dungeons yet.

Hardest dungeon I have soloed is Tomb. Still trying to solo LH without relying on Youtube.

I’ve tried several halls solos, my recomendation is a wizard (at least 4/8 def dex spd att) with one of the ut spells (para, fungal, tablet, dammah) Scariest thing is crusades, you need to have enough space to kill them.
If you are fortunate enough to have a cult staff and are willing to bring it, that can seriously help with crusades.

You may find much more success on a different class, but wizzy has worked for me

Best of luck!

I used the 4/8 Sorcerer because of his piercing Wand and Scepter (for crowd control, specifically the Crusades).

But now, I gonna focus on building primary characters and then build another throwaway Sorc for the next LH solo attempts.

In my honest opinion, archer is much better for crowd control cause stronger piercing weapons, higher defense and strength, and you can paralyze stuff like crusaders to buy you more time.

Problem is I need to farm for another pair of Doom/Coral Bow if I am going to solo raid as Archer/Huntress.

Well, not really full dungeon. But just two bosses in the dungeon. I soloed Beisa and Dammah on Public Testing for Vital Combat, if that counts. Dammah especially was very nerve wracking. I have yet to solo O3, but I’ve gotten better since that and I feel like I can so it next Public Testing. Last one I soloed O3 to Exalted with no HP pots twice. I hope I can fully solo him!

Fulmi is an absolute godsend in dealing with them. Sorc was already quite effective, and the wand buff plus decreased baseHP make him tear through Crusades very quickly.
I really wish I had a second Cnidarian Rod so I could use it on my own Sorc - most of the time I want to use my tiered scepter, I’m doing it for things like quickly clearing Crusades or Oryx rooms, meaning I would love some buildup damage.

Even though I never anything more than neutrally dispositioned about the Sorcerer, I’m happy to see another class finally getting some love from the masses!

Sorcerer has always been my favorite class - now that it’s even better in relation to the rest of the game is some sweet victory

That’s how I felt about the Mystic and Trix, even the Necro to a lesser degree. Those first two were always my favorite! <3

idk but yall, but soloing ice cave on a pally right now with the st knight sword (2.8 range and abysmal proj. spd) is extremely difficult. with all the status effects that esben shoots and the blue doritos flyin everywhere, shit’s tough. not to mention all the minions you have to kill to open portal. literal nightmare.