HavinFun is recruiting (EUSW server)

Id like to join if thats cool.

Friend request sent. Accept and you’ll see when i’m online so we can meet and i can send the guild invite (need to be close)

Bu m p e d

no me
Bu M pe d

im intrested in joining

@Rusinadog I see you’re playing on the USW2 server, but HavinFun is based on EUSW. Are you willing to play on EUSW as well?

Hi guys,

I’m interested in joining, active player, have some tomb and shatts experience, might come in useful some day, :smiley:

Great! I’ve sent you a friend request, so we can meet for the invite

Hey there Id also Like to join Im pretty much aktive every day and would like to have some fun playing with other players and get some knowledge how to survive and do Shatts, and Losthalls with others

I’ve sent you a friend request, but we don’t have much shatter or losthalls experience in the guild. Just so you know

Hi, i’m interested to join in. No experience in shatters or losthalls sadly, but I’m pretty active !

Sure, no problem. I sent you a friend request in game

Hello, I would like to join as my current guild isnt active, is it okay if my time zone is 6 hours foward? If I plan properly, I might still be able to be on on roughly the same hours. Thanks you in advance!
Edit: I also have experience in Lh and Shatts but would like to still learn more and I might be able to help with the discord but idk, have never tried making a dsicord

I’ll send you a friend request in a few minutes.

As for discord: one of our newest members has offered his discord to the guild; its link is posted on the guild board :wink:

Alright good Ill accept and find you ASAP

Ih, I would love to join. I have shatts experience but no LH as I just came back to the game, I am pretty active.

I’ve sent you a friend request in game, so we can meet and i can invite you into the guild :slight_smile:

Hi, I would like to join :slight_smile: long time no play, only no LH experience, got discord :slight_smile:

I’ve sent you an ingame friend request so we can meet and i can invite you into the guild

I’d like to join. I’m pretty active and play on EUSW. Here is my realmeye link if you want: https://www.realmeye.com/player/Demondrug.