Help, realmeye is broken

on my realmeye, you can see that i have 2 characters…but thats not true.
in fact, i have 5 characterslots and i havge a character on them all…can someone help me and tell me how to fix this???

Are the characters the same class? Realmeye only shows the highest fame character of each class.

no there all different

Try going to the nexus with all of them. Characters are removed from realmeye if they havent been seen for 2 weeks

if i do that, my wizard will stay and the other characters will be replaced with the one i got in nexus

I just saw that happen on your realmeye page, and that is actually really weird.
You should mention it to realmeye in one of the ways mentioned here:
https://www.realmeye.com/feedback

thanks for the help, ill do that!

Are you characters level one?
If so, realmeye displays only one level one character at a time, even if you have multiple of different classes

I’ve had this happen when I have deleted a char from the char select menu, rather than waiting for it to die. Somehow Realmeye gets confused and thinks other characters have been deleted. Normally they reappear whenever I use them, as it sees them in the nexus. It has happened at least twice to me, and I too had five slots at the time.

For me it shows all 5 characters.

for me it shows all one character

RealmEye is very bugged and delayed on the characters you have, sometimes it’s accurate; sometimes it’s not. Just remember to never completely trust RealmEye, but it’s still the only tool we’ve got for this.

Realmeye is usually very accurate.

However, only one character for each class will display, and only one character with less than 20 fame. If all of the slots are different classes just get a little fame and they will show up.

Also, each character must have been in the Nexus within the last two weeks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.