Help With RotMG

have no idea and don’t care. too young to understand this complicated stuff. i just know that i type www.realmofthemadgod.com, click Enable Flash, and start playing.

BTW, random question: how are some players able to play on mobile? flash doesn’t work on them…

use flash projector, it reduces a ton of lag
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector
also they use puffin browser on mobile, but im rpetty sure its super laggy and just for locin bonus

how good is ur pet? also how many stats maxed do u have on ur characters?

thanks for the tip, but i use a chromebook. :disappointed_relieved:

6/8 pally (only one maxed), common bee (useless), rare jalapeno (lvl 50 mheal and lvl 10 attack far), and uncommon karate penguin (lvl 50 mheal and lvl 50 heal). i use the penguin (used to be a duck, but i used a pet stone)

then i think you should identify which flash projector is the right one, i think it might be macintosh but i’m not certain. send a screenshot of what your desktop looks like maybe i know which one it is then

if you want to actually get good, you need a system that actually works lmfao.

that being said, given what you have, just play the game more often and max via godlands. once you get decent characters, register for a lost halls discord and run them. it’s basically free life and mana.

no need anymore, i think you should download the windows one

:neutral_face: im using a chromebook and they’re all not compatible. i dunno wat im doing and i don’t wanna go any further. i can deal with the lag, guys. i cann’t deal with my no-white-bag-depression.

I felt the same way 2 years ago.
my white list consisted of 1 dblade and 1 plane (which I lost to a DC)
a year into the game and I had 1. now I have gotten like 48 just another 2 years. keep playing! playing more and often will surely get you something. with Christmas only a month away maybe you could ask for a laptop or something. I started playing with laptop on chrome. I now play on a PC on Internet Explorer. I know how hard the lag issue can be and honestly it is the biggest drawback of the game. its realy too bad that so many players have to go though horrible conditions just to walk around. Probs the easiest way to solve your problem though is to do dungeons that drop whites most commonly like sprites, labs and udls. even if you need another person it shouldn’t be too hard to find a couple of people who would like to run dungeons with you. You could also play somewhere else, I know several people who have the same issues of a bad computer to play on who go to somewhere else to play. You could probably get away with asking a parent to take you to the library and playing on the computers there. Hopefully you could get something out of this and that you may have good luck in your adventures on the quest for your first white! :slight_smile:

-farm sprites till you die
-profit

If you just want whites, farm dungeons like sprite worlds with a friend (preferably someone who’s a trickster cause that makes gettitng to boss in sprite wolrds really fast). If ur scared of dying in high level dungeons, use a 0/8 character with t10/11 armor/weapons and t4 ability and rings. that way you wont lose anything if you die. Also, i’d work on getting a rare pet.

I can fix that for you!

This, I used to do this and got tons of dex and def, maxed those and started selling them for other pots to max and it’s a bit slow but it works really well for newer, not as experienced players.

lol i just died on my Swagfwoom account. The necro got shredded by Shaitan lmao. :joy:
(first time in shaitan’s lair, had no idea what i was doing, and some idiot kept spamming with trade requests)
when i first started playing, i would always rage when i died a stupid death. now i just die so many pointless and pathetic deaths that it’s just funny.

well anyway, thanks for the detailed tip. (the public library pc’s suck and the wifi sucks even more just sayin)

plz do. even a fake one would make my day :grin:

it would for players that aren’t able to do snakes and sprites and such, but truthfully speaking, i can max 8/8 through dungeons faster than trading.

do u guys use real $ in the game?

Puffin Browser bro

Using real money isn’t going to help you with anything. Even if you buy the misery boxes or equipment, your skill level is still the same as before and you won’t have improved.

The easiest way to get better at rotmg is to get familiar with it. Know how to react to certain enemies or bosses, know their phases, and know when you should nexus. If you’re familiar with how things work, you’re less likely to die, pretty much limiting your likelihood of dying to how careless you are. This is what separates a good player from a bad one. Pets and gear do help, but you need to master this aspect of the game before you can become better. Because if you don’t have experience, no amount of gear or whites will help you.

My third piece of advice is to use flashplayer. Its much less laggy and having smooth gameplay can mean life or death for your characters sometimes, especially with the mass of players during chest events.

Wish you the best of luck!

Simply do more dungeons

@GammaGamer I tried to play rotmg on Chromebook and its the worst, you cant use flash player nor steam
I would try to get a PC. Other than that, Keep playing until you get better
I got all my shit by myself grinding for days. Just keep at it
Try to focus on 1 class. Max that class to 8/8. Get good gear for that class. Use that character to grind MORE items for OTHER classes using that 8/8 character. Dont get ahead of yourself

im sorry, but im going to have to saw this is opposite of what i recommend.

Never max past 5/8 def,atk,dex,spd, wis(only on wis modifer). I feel you learn the best when you die, you dont need to die on a maxed character, just try some things out of a 0/8 or maybe a 1/8 def or 2/8 def spd.

wow, my advice is getting bad since all i did was die like 1000 times, but yeah basically learn when you die…

But remember risk over reward.

Also have some loot saved up so u can remax after death.