Highlands enemy: Ogre Beast Rider

Why is the damage 62? It seems like random number imo

Or i am obsessed with numbers having 0 or 5 in the end eh

Itā€™s pretty much random, just a little higher than the other ogres.

On the other side, i think this idea is cool although ogre got already lil rushers (a.k.a. warriors) and adding up even faster and more harmful than ogre king rusher would be nightmare for low level\tier users (remember, highlands)
But it could be uncommon enemy that spawns with the other minions but doesnt respawn

my opinion pls dont hate
also donā€™t hate if i have bad grammar ok thx

I like it, although blind is annoying af.

Thank you! And it is, but I donā€™t think any other lesser god shoots blind atm, so it isnā€™t really present in highlands (I could be forgetting some enemy, not sure)ā€¦ It also could help sort of introduce blind as a status before getting into godlands, for newer players.

Thanks, and yeah I agree that it should at least spawn (and respawn) less frequently than the other Ogres, and should be restricted to one living per Ogre King (maybe just one spawn from an Ogre King).

Actually the Ogre King that spawns them already drops the snake pit, so it isnā€™t ignored by people seeking those.

Iā€™m not sure if making a monster spawned an unlimited amount of time drop the snake pit is a good idea. Sure, the sprite world works the same, but then look at the price of dex.

Urgles can blind you. Or rather, their trap.

True. Urgles can do quite a lot lolā€¦ Forgot about themā€¦

I think Iā€™ve seen 8/8 knight RIP on YT before because of armor break xD

Iā€™d say give a different debuff because the pink squid guy already has it.

Edit: whoops thatā€™s quiet. Iā€™d still say a different debuff though.

Thereā€™s another option to upload images directly to RealmEye (drag and drop into editor) but I always feel guilty about taking up space especially uploading gifs :>

Instead of blind, I feel like it could introduce something else like Sick for example. Because someone brought up the example of Urgles already demonstrating Blind so just for the sake of variety, something different?

Unstable. Give that thing Unstable :wink:.

Thatā€™s not a bad idea lol. I was also thinking pet-stasis may work too, and kind of makes sense. Since it is a beast-rider, it could be thought of as scaring-stiff your pet or somethingā€¦

Lol like this (audio NSFW due to f-bomb):

One of my favorites :smiley:

The only thing about Pet Stasis is that it dis-proportionally affects higher level pet-users because letā€™s be honest - some noob with level 23 Heal isnā€™t gonna notice much when Pet Stasis strikes.

Unstable would probably be better, albeit being rather specific to a single dungeon. Itā€™s still a cool effect to introduce into the Realm instead of being some exclusive effect to the hardest dungeon in the game.

Thatā€™s a great point actually, unstable is probably the way to goā€¦

I lolā€™d. Nice vid. Gonna go like it on ytb too :laughing:

Urgles are pure evil.

Apart from that, I think that unstable is the way to go. It is quite underused outside of end-game dungeons.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.