Horse White Bag

Horseman’s Head

A rotted pumpkin, filled with the spirit of the Headless Horseman.

Stats

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 90
  • Impact Damage: 100
  • Damage: 400
  • Duration: 5 secs
  • Effects: Weak on Enemy
  • Throw Time: 0.8 sec (same as tiered)
  • Radius: 4 tiles
  • Stat Bonuses: +3 def +2 vit
  • Feed Power: 450
  • Fame Bonus: 4%

Drops From:

• Headless Horseman

BOOM. UT made. You’re welcome. lmao
Feedback Appreciated
@JohnMH you’re the item god… what do you think?

Ummm- what does weak on enemies do? The one on players makes ATK go to 0, which doesnt really apply to enemies. But interesting concept overall.

Having 0 atk causes half damage.

To be more precise, Weak sets your attack to 0, making the damage formula DmgMult = 0.5 + 0 / 50 = 0.5; therefore, you deal half of your weapon’s damage, excluding defense being taken into account. Because of the classes’ different attack caps, it doesn’t necessarily halven your damage.

I agree on the pot-dropping part, but not ‘rarely’. Preferably more commonly than gods since the damn thing is way less common than them.
Actually, why not add item drops to it in the first place? It doesn’t have any afaik.

I’d say weak on enemies would half their damage, since they don’t necessarily have an att stat. I thought it would be a good idea for helping all players, since enemies are dealing less damage.

Have to say no to white bag, same as the other in-realm non-quest “special” enemies don’t drop white bags (Cgnome, Beer God). Keep white bags for event enemies/bosses.

But give a drop, sure.

Just not its head. Because… if it had its head, it wouldn’t be headless…?
omg moment of realisation, the reskin pumpkin skull shrine might be its head.
Pumpkin Skull Shrine

The General Chat Thread

yeah i agree with @Kedricos . Under no circumstance should an enemy that spawns hundreds of times per realm drop an item as rare and powerful as the QoT. However if there was a mediocre UT set like the jungle set that had a drop from rare gods or something it wouldn’t be bad…

just unnecessary

what if it were as rare drop rate as a QoT.
I mean you could get hundreds of ent spirts per realm if you max-buffed every ent.

thats an exaggeration. besides even with multiple chances qot is still rare af. Also the number of ents is limited in a realm, however the number of horsemen’s not.

How about it drops a cyan, which isn’t that good. It shouldn’t be that rare, because horses are invulnerable 50% of the time. Also, they should make it more rare.

yeah, not a white, like the woods robe/ring stuff.

I think that instead of a whitebag, it could drop a st setpiece (skuld ring for example)

hmmm…

screenshot_20180123_141402?

uh

“looks like a paintbrush spewed out a bunch of pixels” - @ArcturusV

I mean, I never actually said it but now that I look at it, meh, more or less.

When did he say that?
It’s just the basic idea what a headless horsemen pet stone or skin might look like

about 20 seconds before i posted it…

but the sprite does look like a bit of a mess. the centerpiece of the sprite needs some clearing up, and its not exactly clear as to what the majority of the parts are.

Paladin headless rider skin. Pet would still be dope.

Just a juixtaposition

screenshot_20180123_141402image