How do I prevent being dragged on when I leech?

I’m 0/8 so I can’t rush but I will stop leeching once I max myself

Don’t leech.
Even if you’re level one, you can still help clear.

Honestly becoming red star would probably solve the problem. People drag on blue stars for the meme all the time.

Dragging on a red is even more of a meme though.

Rush and Leech are not the only options.

Join a guild with players of similar standard to yourself, and CLEAR the dungeon in a group.

Or come to an agreement with a skilled player, for example: if you private /tell them the dungeon they might be happy to let you leech and safe teleport to the bossfight.

ez, don’t leech and you wont get dragged on :slight_smile: ( plz no hurtz me, just saying my opinions )

you don’t
leeching runs the risk of being dragged on

Getting better at the game isn’t just from maxing, but also learning how to do stuff

If you continue to leech, then you should pay attention and learn to avoid the drag. Its a skill that will do you well in future leech attempts.

No one likes leechers and it is our GOD (Oryx) GIVEN RIGHT to drag on them. Its required.

How do you prevent being dragged on when you leech? Simple: don’t

Just use a long range class or pretend that you’re “clearing” when in reality you’re just wandering the rooms that others already rushed past and finishing their work.

Scumbag leechers deserve to be dragged on

Youre not going to max playing like that. Youre going to get killed by bosses because you never learn how to play the game. When I was just starting out I would never leech unless there was a designated person rushing (in which case I would say “ty sexy [class]”). If you depend on others to help you do dungeons you will never be able complete them when you max because youve never experienced them. If you don’t want to be dragged on, kill the ememies that can be dragged on you. At least show some effort

uh just git gud

A good way to avoid getting dragged on is to stay on the beach due to forest monsters being much more difficult.

I saw the title and instantly thought this was a shit post by some white star

then its unexpected its the same guy all over again…

Right. Im often a 0/8. I can clear sewers, abbys, sprites and snake pits. I can only rush snake pits and sprites. Simply saying “I can’t rush” or “I’m 0/8” isn’t good enough. I don’t know what dungeon your leeching, but try clearing. This will improve your ability to clear so you don’t have to leach.

For example, I’m very cautious about UDLs (the slime rooms scare me). If I decided to leach in the events, I wouldn’t be able to actually do the dungeon (I can now, but wis isn’t worth it). By leeching, you will never learn to farm for yourself, and generally you will be a pest to your allies who are (unwillingly) helping you. There is a reason its named after leeches, you know.

Extra tip from a previous post I made regarding these:

Any piercing weapon is most effective, although a faster firing class - e.g. staff classes - and AoE abilites - e.g. Skulls, Traps, Poisons - are also great counters.

Others have already said what I wanted to say, so…
Pros of clearing include getting decent gear from some enemies (Puppets, Demons, most UDL minions), good EXP and thereby fame (especially UDLs, everything comes in decent groups and give 20-25 EXP on average), and you get some experience in dodging/dealing with enemies.

Solution, don’t leech

Heres an actual solution. In order to stop being dragged on you press nexus or you charge right into the enemies and kill yourself. Both work because no one likes leechers and leave the dungeon if you wont help.