How do you Nexus?

Personally for me,
I prefer to click the nexus icon instead of using whatever button I set for the nexus key on my computer because that’s my preference and I would rather focus dodging around and putting my cursor on nexus but. . . with the new update; https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/82xak0/patch_x230_assassin_and_trickster_balance/

They did a basic troll (In my opinion) of putting the Friend Invitation right next to the Nexus button Lol, I personally don’t like it since new players tend to more click the nexus icon and it’s just pointless.
(Fix it Deca :crazy_face: Dilly Dally)

Anyways what’s you preference? Let the community Know!

• Tifa out

And not aiming at enemies, potentially eliminating the need to nexus.

That’s kinda weird, everyone I know don’t use the in-game nexus button.

I use “R”.

Lol I aim at them no worries.

I used to use “F” then saw the usability of potions then used “shift” then saw that you can shift click to use your ability (then turned shift to my interaction key to this day) then used space for like a day then “Q” or “E” then saw the usability of camera rotation then returned to its default “R” which I use to this day

how do you aim and click nexus at the same time

Auto-aim

Duhhh

I use spacebar as nexus and shift as ability, r is my rotation reset key.

i press r

Tab

R

I personally use the escape key. Years of playing video games, programming, and using multiple operating systems have all taught me that the escape key is crucial, and the muscle memory is very much intact.

F for me

R. saved me multiple times

Lol, very nice progression. Maybe there is some rhyme to the reason for the defaults then.

I personally use f, maybe i am just way behind on the progression

I’m same as you. r is nexus, shift is interact. I don’t use camera rotation that much though

I use the up arrow key

I use R.

I’ve been using “F” for years.

What about HP pots?