How do you Nexus?

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Chat Thread [Awesome Version]

Wait Krathan, you actually play the game :open_mouth:

Ikr I got bamboozled

I use “T” for drinking Health potions

I just use the icon but everyone calls me bad so I might change to F

nexus

I unset the nexus key and then use an ahk script to bind alt+rightclick to the F5 key, which also nexuses. This setup requires the absolute minimum amount of finger movement to nexus and doesn’t involve the fingers that move the character.

Wut? Nexus!? WTF is this???

Deca said that this is a perma-death game.
Perma death = I’m supposed to die, and if it’s my time to die…then it’s my time to die!

r is my key

“oh no theres a spooky boi right next to me let me mouse over the nexus button and click it before he moves 2 tiles and sits on my face”

The thing is, you’re not bad if you use a said setup. What we’re all trying to say is, if you used a key on your keyboard, you’d be at least twice as fast to nexus. This way, you’d die less, have better characters, and overall be a better player.

In brief, you’re not bad because of this but you could be better if you changed this.

Aye, several thousand hours in games like terraria, which require frequent usage of the escape key has helped greatly with the speed. And I rarely, if not ever accidentally nexus while typing/not typing.

I use Q. E and R are my health and hp pots

Wait but wouldn’t you have to press the alt key

Use left click.

i use my left index finger to hit Pause Break to nexus

op

RMGnoob convinced me to change to Tab, which has killed me on occasion because of keyboard ghosting so I blame you. <3

I don’t nexus, I die.

I use F for Nexus, 1 and 2 for potion usages, and then I put keys or incs in slots 1 and 2 in case I were to accidentally press those hotkeys so that I don’t have to worry about using them :slight_smile:

Note this setup is helpful for those who play on a laptop with no mouse, however you can still play with this setup using this mouse

F = Nexus
1 = HP
2 = MP
Q / E rotate
0 = Interact
Unset = 1 / 2 Hotkeys
N = Switch Tabs
J = Toggle Performance Stats
T = Autofire
H = HP bars
R = ®eset
B = Centering