How do you spellbomb perfectley?

For my wizard I’m trying to get perfect spellbombs, but have found it VERY difficult. First I bought a ancient spell: pierce as the shots are slower, then I get the BMJ cursor, now I aim in the middle of the hp bar but still I can’t seem to get a perfect spellbomb. Even against something like limion I still only get half spellbombs (although in a lab I can spellbomb Dr.Terrible without activating him). I play on flash-player but my fps is still pretty low, even with decamenu settings. I have tried most “solutions” but which worked for you?

Spellbombs do not work in the way you think they do.
They spellbomb the middle of a tile, so unless limon lines up the shot perfectly, you wont be able to perfectly spellbomb her.

Try to predict where the enemies are going to move.

Point and press space

does that mean if you rotate around limon then it will hit?

no…
Unless limon is sitting directly on the center of a tile*

Try spellbombing different tiles near limon to see which one has the most effectiveness (on still phase)

oh yeah, I get that now. Does that mean that if a setpiece (eg. a switch) is set in the middle it is easy to spellbomb every time?

Yes (unless you are lagging, then the shots might just go through the enemy QQ)

thanks, nice to know that

Enemies that can be reliably spellbombed:

Sethno (you should be able to hit about half of the spellbomb every time), shatters switches, shatter towers, avatar, some peneract towers, djinns (not that you will need to on wizard xd), etc.

autoaim, thats the only reliable way

(not telling you to do it, nor saying that its a good thing)

Grab a hack client and right click jk

If you are using tablet or sun spell or st spell, aim a little to the right (0 degree rotation) of the target for better spell bomb

If you are using a tiered spell, go the bottom right (again, 0 degree rotation)

It’s not black magic.

Look carefully where the blast originates. It’s always at the top center of the tile. Even if your mouse is a bit more up and to the side, the blast relocates to the topcenter of the tile where your cursor is located.

With this in mind, 16x16 sprites are most easily spell bombed by aiming at their crotch. Try to hit Oryx in the head and you’ll be aiming one tile too high. If you go for the crotch, however, you’ll land on the correct tile.

Once you know this it’s just a matter of timing so you can be sure the enemy is crossing over the top of the tile when you fire.

Edit: top of tile, not the bottom.

Wizzy spellbombing... HELP!

A tip i always suggest new players use is to aim for the health bar. Kabam’s addition of the health bar a while back actually seems to be in the “perfect spellbomb” spot, so aim for the center of an enemies healthbar and you should get em!

Try using the search bar next time, though this topic is pretty old.

`https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/where-are-the-sweet-spots-of-enemies-for-a-wizard-spellbomb/3110

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.