How long did it take you to get Doom Bow?

How rare is dbow? I thought it was supposed to be really rare, but I got it in like only 10-15 udls. Can someone let me know then, bcuz some people say they haven’t got one after 400+ udls.

cant tell you exact drop rates, but some people either have 10 or only 1.

Ok, hopefully I’ll be a ten person cause I’m gonna die so fast. :confused:

dont use dbow until maxed dex and def

Ok cool. My stupid ninja died though with all my def. I hate lag…

make rogue farm sewers.

only if you have plane

I got one slot :expressionless:

Also I died to lag (again) with my plane

wait until free char slot

Aight

1/150

This actually seems a bit high.

A lot of people in the community say 1/100.

Too rare for you

Wtf I level those lawl

ATM I have 0

(I wonder why)

No, no, no. Don’t you realize that everyone on these forums say “oh I got my first doom bow in about 400 tries” and “it took 250 tries for me” much more than “I got a doom bow on my first 100 tries!”? Doom bow is definitely not 1/100, although that’s what everyone thinks it is. It’s a lot rarer than most think. For me, it would be 1/150 but if many people didn’t think it’s 1/100, I would put it at 1/250

Wow. That’s insane. I went in with another person and we did a duo. We each got one.:confused:

I counted how may UDL’s it took for me to get a doom bow and it took exactly 100 in my case, so I go by 1-100.

The rarity of the doom bow is aprox 1 in 150 - 200

Now to GET a doom bow, its a good idea to bring a quick killing class such as the warrior or the knight, these can steamroll UDL’s in no-time

Also keep in mind it’s also good to bring loot drops for the tinkerer / 4 leaf clovers, they sometimes can help out.

Eventually you will get your doom bow if you run UDL’s constantly, Its not a good idea to interfere by doing a tomb or something between - You might die / getting a white which I believe resets your RNG or getting 2 whites back to back is amazingly slim