How long did it take you to get Doom Bow?

It doesn’t really matter considering it took me 1006 udls to get my one and only dbow.

Then it took me like under a hundred after that to get my second.

And I got one in 15 :sunglasses:

It’s drop chance is between 0% and 100%. Anything else is hearsay without evidence.
Everyone else saying ‘it’s (insert range here) because I’ve heard/I think/people say/I believe’ are all wrong because they are basing the chances on anecdotal evidence.
We don’t know the chances, we would either need a reliable and legitimate way of searching the source code that everyone can do, or do lots of spading.

True, but wanted to see how long it took other people to get one.

#…
Then why not make the title “How long it take you to get a Dbow?”

I: Whelp

Want to get a dbow? Literally it’s a simple as dedicating 2-5 hours depending on how lucky you are and running non-stop UDLS.

Eh. Got two. Didn’t want them. Wasn’t even trying to get them.
Still at <150 udls

How many did it take you though? I already got one in ~15

Funny story. I got 10 of them in my first 400 udls ever. In total i’ve probably gotten around 18 in all the time i’ve played. Sadly, I fed most of them, and now when i actually need one i don’t have any XD. For me, they used to drop all the time, but ive gone a few hundred udls without one. It’s all RNG.

no plane with max mp rare pet is not bad too

The drop rate is 1/100. However, it is all based on RNG. Just because it is a 1/100 chance, doesn’t mean that you will definitely get one in 100. Some people get it on the first dbow, some get it after 500. It all depends on your luck.

Prove it.

You wouldn’t believe this… but I got dbow on the first attempt in the udl with my new pally which I maxed def ASAP(cause I was lazy).

A fair while. I got my second the same day as the first and my morning from the event. Can’t be bothered with bow classes atm.

1 dbow took me about 1200 udls and a week straight of only udl farming. Luckily, my next one came after only 17.

I got 2 dbows in a row. That day was a happy day.

What do you mean it resets your RNG? I don’t think that is a thing.

Well, I got one on my 3rd udl but haven’t had one since.

In my first 100 udls i got 2 dbows and 2 Morning stars
but now 250 udls later i haven’t gotten another one