How Not to Die

just nexus lool

This is how to not die:
When the big scary man with a shield and sword offers you some free Life potions, run away and tell a trusted adult!!
I believe the man looks like this —> image

The secret is to not be stupid.

Yes there is more to it than that.

You see a chest full of potions in a lava fissure, don’t go for it in a crowd of gods. Take rushing slowly, and DONT PLAY WHEN THE SERVERS LAG.

That way, your percentages of dying go down significantly, and the only way you can possibly die is by shotguns, server lag (if you don’t take my warning into consideration,) or a careless mistake every once in a while.

I’ve had divine pets but ever since I got banned I have been playing with no pet, it feels very different but I’m dodging god so it doesn’t really matter lel xd

I mean, the game barely requires much dodging w/o a pet once you’re maxed.

The game does require dodging try playing without pet / 50 people on top of you lmao

I’ve ran my fair share of NPEs, to say the least, I felt too tanky on a sorc because he had 75 vit.

Yes there’s a external thing to reduce lag look it up on YouTube if you don’t understand me

Go into task manager and right click the flash player your playing prod on I think it will say “details” click on that then right click on flash again and look for “set priority” and make it above normal or high that will prioritize flash before it process anything else.

Also you might have to do that every time you open flash.

Also it’s not guaranteed it will speed flash up

Without guilds / group. You have to dodge in this game dumb

Yes I mean I guess you could say I have to “dodge” just the patterns in the game are far too simplistic for me to really call it dodging. It’s more like moving in a bored fashion.

Just quit the game! You can’t die if you never play! ;D

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.