How to Fix Seeing Ally Particles (spellbombs, pet shots, etc)

All credits go to throway170202 for showing me the gist of it here.

In a nutshell, you just need to add disableAllyParticles in your AssembleeGameClientOptions.sol file. I use Windows, but as long as you can find this file on Mac/Linux, you can skip to the final section.

Finding AssembleeGameClientOptions.sol

Flash

You’ll need to be using the auto updating link (https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/client), I haven’t tested it with the appspot link, but I assume it works the same. For this to work, you need to have loaded in the game with this link.

1. Go to File Explorer and type in %appdata% in Quick access

2. Open Macromedia -> Flash Player -> #SharedObjects -> [a random string that is different for everyone]

3. In this folder you’ll see either the official link or the appspot link, open that.

4. Save the location to this folder, you’ll need it later. Skip the steam section and proceed to the editing section

Steam

1. Go to File Explorer and type in %appdata% in Quick access

2. Open RotMG.Production -> Local Store -> #SharedObjects

3. Save the location to this folder, you’ll need it later. Proceed to the editing section

Editing

1. Open https://mariani.life/projects/minerva/

2. Press Open on the top left, press Choose File

3. Paste the folder location from the last step of the previous section, open AssembleeGameClientOptions.sol

4. Right click AssembleeGameClientOptions.sol right under the search bar, press create

5. Put in disableAllyParticles for the Key

6. Put in either true or false for Value (t or f have to be lower-cased), it’ll be defaulted as off either way

7. Scroll all the way down and click disableAllyParticles

8. Press the red part to turn it on

9. Press save on the top, paste in the location in Quick access again and press save

10. Click yes on the replace message

Just link this post to whoever asks how to fix it

Still see spellbombs/pet shots with no ally shots turned on
Still see spellbombs/pet shots with no ally shots turned on

Does it conflict with the ToS

Yes because Niegil is a l33t hacker who still steam ur sol files and rob ur mum.

It should be fine, since you’re only uploading your settings file. You could probably do it without the need to go on a third-party website but idk, notepad is showing a bunch of unreadable characters when I open the AssembleeGameClientOptions.sol file.

Also lmao this is one of the options

notepad_2018-06-26_11-06-03

There’s also an option for showBeginnersOffer, wonder if I can get my offer that way :3 (does it use joindate, i could try spoofing that :o), also what’s the difference between ‘Preferred server’ and ‘best server’? So many questions…

PERFECT thank you. This has been bugging me for a while.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.