How To Identify a Hacker

But… What if we aren’t in woodland labyrinth?

ALso wahta is DC

Huh. Sounds a lot like when I followed a Fluffegan on Sunday…

Like when you sold me that pixie?

Funny how you walked in front of 3 Ghost God shotguns,disappeared, then reappeared on my lock list…

Weird. It’s just that I was running a LoD with you… Nevermind.

You told me you were just fast with your mouse…

But that ASS you got that you called from across the room…

That’s exactly what you said!

I can’t believe it Fluf. We were pals. Brothers. But you betray the whole Realm’s trust like this? And then make a post to subvert inncoent’s attention? That’s too far, Fluf. Too far. This? Us? We’re over.

Ive really been looking to maybe get the client because my parents locked my gud computer and are making me play on a crappy laptop. One old guildy said to me that it reduces lag on it so should i do it for realm? Though i probs wont use the hacks cuz that ruins the game. Is it worth?

I did it. Don’t. It doesn’t help.

This is only if they are not using the official client. The Kongregate client allows you to accept the trade early (I think it’s not a hacked client).

No it doesn’t, im playing on kong and i can’t.

Not at all, depends where person is using their ability.

What does that mean?

you can…
aim your cursor behind your character
???

lmao

Wait I’ve legit always thought the string was only accepted if you started it with a capital letter.

You serious?

It is of course suspicious on wizards, but mystics often not so much.

None of the responses are case sensitive.

“Chances”
Smh, this thread is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously at all.

This is absolutely ridiculous. So if some light blue star bought nexus tops with gold, they are likely hacking? I don’t follow that logic.

Right, so when I’m in an UDL and see a white I am 100% hacking if I shout “dbow.” I actually can’t take this seriously. Sure, the autoaim one is fairly obvious but the rest of these are ridiculous.

Haha Automatic response messages. Hey, I sometimes have capital letters since majoring in English :wink:

Or it’s just automatic to type in capital lettering and proper grammar. shrug

why do you care so much if someone else hacks? it’s a pve game, there’s NOTHING competitive about it, so let people play their way and enjoy the game.

Maybe in dungeons with like 3+ whites, calling 'Lbow" in a woodlab doesn’t mean they’re a hacker, they could just be calling it because they want it or maybe they don’t know about the waki in woodlabs. (I actually know a couple of people that didn’t know about the waki for a long while.)

wasn’t this fixed with the patch that fixed dungeon recon?

If you weren’t with them when they leave this is inaccurate and can’t be used, using the cowardice portal or the end portal in a dungeon can send you back into the realm.

There’s a magic thing known as copy paste.

Also shouldn’t be used when considering spreading that someone’s a hacker, some people just don’t feel like playing the game all the time, especially when the patch is just a small hotfix.

This definitely isn’t ‘fail free’, there are many problems with this guide.

Macros are against ToS