How To Identify a Hacker

…but are extremely hard to check for.

Oh really? Hm. I guess several people I know are “hackers” then, lol.

Deca allows macros.

For some reason I remember being able to when playing with Kong. I have gotten scammed many times because of it.

This thread reminds me of this

I mean, so are hacks unless you want to follow someone for 10 hours or have enough direct power over them.

I wouldn’t call it ‘hacking’ and there isn’t really a good way to check for it so anybody that does isn’t going to get caught.

They said they were bannable to me when I asked

Why did you post this here?

cause i trully will active my shots only to find hackers lmao

It’s pve, it doesn’t matter because there’s no leaderboard or anything.

Don’t forget dragging

well. thanks for the tips…

…no, it just means they have better internet than you

this is a troll right?

its call autoloot

im pretty sure those are just trolls and people hoping to get some item.

what… in tarnations is this shit. chances are they are

1. an alt
  2. plays only knight or something
  3. rwt

what test

no, you can never be sure by pure observations for some. like auto-nexus, ive had a few times where people could say u autoed, but it was just lucky/coicidence.

as someone who has caught literally 1 hacker in my realm life, this has not helped me one bit, it doesnt really apply, and most times its just a “maybe”

or i can reenter the dungeon… and they can use the nexustutorial trick for closed realms

Has nothing to do with internet. This one he got right, if you trade and they accept before the bar could possibly finish then they have a client. However there are a few actions that will restart your timer and not theirs which can lead to false accusations.

really?

then like 50% of my trades are them accepting before me, i know sometimes when its instant, but most times its just like a 10s of milisecs before me

Thank God someone else know about this. Honestly being called a reconner is really annoying.

for some reason throughout realm, i have never been accused on hacking (without jokes) :thinking:

I couldn’t accuse that face of hacking :wink:

Except there actually is one.

Well, to be fair, it’s a bit hard to for some of these because of latency issues.

the one where if they leave when the realm is closed, I’d only suspect they hack IF they changed characters. I go into forest mazes to get speed sprouts for WC and come back in time for oryx, so am I a hacker? no.

most of these are just suspicions, and you really can’t catch them unless you’re a creepy ass stalker, or you also hack.

that’s just my two cents.

I see people enter realms and they’re walking towards it, but disappear before they actually get to it, but that doesn’t mean they reconnect, it just shows that latency is a real issue, and people claiming and accusing people of hacking is just ignorance in MOST cases.

ALSO,

P S A : MOST OF THE COMMUNITY HACKS ANYWAYS! HAHAHA! HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE AMOUNT OF DOWNLOADS OF THE CLIENTS THERE ARE? I JUST LOOKED AT ONE FOR THE MOST RECENT AND GUESS HOW MANY DOWNLOADS? 6,671 DOWNLOADS EXCLUDING THE ROTMG SHOP PLACE CLIENT THEY OFFER!

Most of the people on this very thread use hacks I’m willing to bet $20 in steam cards if it were provable.

But, I digress.

They’ve patched that hack, now they can only see it if something is moved into or within the inv of the player in the same dungeon I believe.

I was wondering at first how @Fluffegan knows so much about hacking then I saw this thread Just found out this

oops wrong chat lol