How to make Rock Dragon not suck

Make Celestial Blade drop from Rock Dragon and Ray Katana drop from Ivory Wyvrn.
This may require a resprite to fit the boss they drop from but I’ll leave that to you guys if you want.
Basically since Rock Dragon is mandatory to close realms, it should have a white bag that people want so they actually feel inclined to kill it. Meanwhile LoDs will still be good for their decent ut armors and the Midnight Star.

#best-of-the-best

This doesn’t fix anything and instead mades LoD less worth running that it was before

I’d say buffing the ray katana would be the best choice for making it a good event white, rather than just swapping it with another item that already exists and drops.

Plus, the LoD whites are lacking already, taking away the best drop would just harm the dungeon.

111% fire rate when?

Tbh even with a buff I dont think it will become more sought after its a boring weapon, and its pretty balanced considering the huge range boost. Maybe (maybe) armor piercing and a bit lower base damage would be better

the problem with ray katana is that it’s main gimmick, the range increase, sucks. ninja doesn’t need any range increase at all, any katana that can shoot farther at the cost of anything else is useless

HAhaa exactly, this man has no idea, only way lod isnt going to suck is if they remove the long as fk waiting phases cause the rework is dog ****

Delete it from the game :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.