How to not get the disease known as “deth”

amazing. but you died, on 0/8 characters, repeatedly. lol.

no, no u

gottem

Congrats: My new favorite comment on the forums.

@Otsuku @CaesarVIII please reread this post. In addition, please keep personal attacks out of forum discussions. They in no way contribute to the debate, but rather end up detracting from the ability of others to participate without joining one side or the other, which results in a big trainwreck of a thread.

I think I do deserve it since my main was necro even before it was buffed twice. The dedication has it’s roots. :unamused:

Necrolife and Sacrifice

Why would you need to heal if there is nothing to deal damage to you.

When your hiding behind a wall. Ya know, not taking damage but your still low on health. Did ya ever think of that?

At that point, you can just wait. Your pet will have you healed up enough in 15 seconds or less anyway, and then you can dive back in and heal off some enemies.

Just let your pet heal you. And if your pet is so bad that it takes forever to heal you, then its mp heal is probably bad enough that you wouldn’t want to waste your mp healing yourself when you can just wait for your vit to heal you.

Unliked

But you can effectively keep your health controlled with he paladins regeneration buff.

But if you have a paladin, you are most of the time able to keep your health sustained because of the increase in regeneration, keeping you health controlled most of the time

You win some you lose some

But we were talking about necros.

And you can do similarly with necro’s life steal. Necro doesn’t lose as much health as paladin as quickly because of its higher range, and when 4+ mobs are grouped together, necro healing becomes more effective than paladin healing, even considering the heal over time the paladin has.

What part of RotMG is roleplaying
pleaz don’t tell me you’re one of those light blues who startes RPing in chat as soon as they join the game

We’re talking about necro vs paladin. If you didn’t catch on already.

No, this genre of game is called an MMORPG. Rpg meaning, you play as something you are not. It’s not the same as just role playing. I don’t support that lol. Do research before you comment on people’s posts, just a note for future.

@Otsuku I was kidding about the light blue RPG part, but your explanation makes sense. Thanks!

But you have to wait. Yes the overtime healing is very much like the priests and Paladins, but you still have to wait. It is much faster and effective to clear out rooms or even rush when you get an instant 100-130 health, a damage buff to kill minions faster, and also a regeneration buff.