HP Scaling

Answered in:

It does seem somewhat exploitable manipulatable, eg. a ton of people joining O1 after Janus can really steamroll him (currently happens in prod), if there is a very large amount of DPS from the joining players to manage to kill the thing fast before a recalculation happens especially if it happens to be in a vulnerable phase when they all join.

How will the HP scaling work if 5 people enter, then 4 people leave?

So there can be 85+ players in a realm. 85 x 150,000 = 12,750,000 bonus HP on avatar in a full realm. Thatā€™s almost 13 millionā€¦ I donā€™t think that should happen. Not everyone participates in killing avatars as is so it would be ridiculous having 20-30 players fighting a boss with that much health.

What do you mean hard? Crystal prisoner has never been hard.

It has a disgusting amount of hp
On testing, where you have no pet, itā€™s literally impossible.

Iā€™ve duoed the prisoner on an NPE wiz, itā€™s not hard, just time consuming.

Say that when thereā€™s 50 people fighting it at the same time, so it has
27000 x 1.2^50 = 245 million hp.

Just had a run of the giant oryx chicken with about 10 people, all pretty well juiced up. The amount of HP it wound up with was crazy.

Actually its 27k+270k but still a ton of hp especially for an enemy where the stupid horses keep you perma weakened.

Let me start with saying a good amount of enemies needed hp scaling and they got it.

It would be nice to see a concrete buff in hp to most of these monsters on the list instead of hp scaling. The reason being most of these bosses arenā€™t difficult fights, it would just take longer to kill them with no risk of dying. On bosses with a 1 damage soulbound requirement hp scaling seems even more redundant since everyone has a chance at getting loot.

They became a ā€œpain in the assā€ because people are so used to rolling over enemies in a flash that the thought of any enemy not being pillaged within a few seconds is just baffling to players

If people could show subtle restraint fighting the statues and not expect to blow them up they would not be as much as a problem

im glad difficulty is being brought back

You do realize that the values given are the base HP values, right?
So itā€™d actually be 30,000/player; in this case, 85 * 30,000 = 2,550,000 HP.
A solid increase from the original 500,000, thatā€™s for sureā€¦

Still that amount of hp would be nothing compared to 85 players

For me, itā€™ll just mean easier PC crashes.

I should really get someone to look at itā€¦

thats what you get for buying a danish pc
joke.exe

Just realized Killer Bee Queen isnā€™t on it, hopefully this means that Nest will be getting some changes

Why does the coffin have more hpcthan ruthven ;-;

Ava does not reach 1 mill until 30 players are present (210,000HP per 7 players)

itā€™s not until 13 players the avatar surpasses the current Prod HP

Hold on a moment, I thought Event Bosses had only 10% per player scaling. Does this mean that these particular events will have more potent scaling, or is this an error on your part?

still no hp scaling for coral gifts?