HP Scaling

Regarding the Grave Caretaker’s base health being raised from 18,000 to 30,000, it’s already difficult enough to hit the boss when using characters that don’t have piercing weapons, or an electric pet parked on him.

This change will only serve to make the fight more monotonous for those players, while only slightly slowing those with high-level electric pets.

Perhaps making the boss initially immune to paralyze, along with the other Cemetery bosses, would be a better compromise, as that’s what truly makes for an easily steamrolled dungeon.

Isn’t that a bit too much for avatar?
Usually realms go in groups of 30-50 to kill it.
With the hp buffs on everything in the avatar this thing will be extremely frustrating and will most likely lead to few people attempting this.

And avatar have high defense to lower the damage and it takes longer time to finish it.

Oh my god. Maybe now it’ll be worth soloing/duoing when nobody goes in. It’s just such an overdrawn boring fight when you’re the only one in there (or when you have a random beginner tagging along who maybe takes 2% HP off the boss if you’re lucky).

I’ll take it, it’s nice and all, but do you think we’ll get a healing scale any time? Because soloing green ruins the entire LoD dungeon. I can do the other 4 dragons on melee but can’t seem to nail this healing bastard into his coffin. I gotta see if it’s worth doing green on melee again (it currently is not).

Ohhhh yes, this and Shaitan’s. I may start soloing them on Rogue/Priest again.

Aww crap. Although it’s welcomed, it’s totally gonna result in throwing people off when it comes to buffing. :thinking: Gotta relearn that. Worth though. Massive pain to do on low DPS class. Doing Royal Guardians phase 10 times is not enjoyable.

Overall I must say this makes me want to play the game again. Even if it’s just to test these out and absorb more useless RotMG knowledge. Hook, line, and sinker. Sucked back into Realm like a black hole? It may happen with this update.

I have to completely disagree with you on this specific boss. This boss often slips away from Electric pets because his summons shield him. Other bosses, sure, they are made easy if your pet is good enough… although slapping Paralyze Immune on a ton of bosses is the same as slapping Pet Stasis on everything and Stun Immune. Shitty backwards “fix” that nullifies people’s pay2win and they won’t be happy about it.

Another good idea would be to balance the battle for nexus bosses a bit more. In large groups Oryx Duex goes down in seconds but Lord Ruthven Deux lasts forever

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.