I can't play because of this bug!

Please help me fix this bug it’s been like this for a day now and I can’t play! When I switch to Exalt I can play but my computer can’t run Exalt without frame dropping or freezing which makes it impossible to play. This glitch started when I was playing on flash and then my computer crash. Then when I ran RotMG back up it wouldn’t let me in! Please help me :sob:
(The first picture shows what happens when I press play. Then the third picture shows what happens afterward. Then the second picture shows what happens next.) :sob: Sad gamer momento :confounded:

You need to update your flash client.

I did update it but it still doesn’t work :frowning:
Is there something else I can do?

Same issue.

Change server?

Seems like a rotmg official client thing. https://realmeye.com/appspot works fine for me.

Do you know how to fix it?

Changing servers didn’t do anything. Can I message support to help me?

Are you sure you updated it to the correct version? I think the current swf end with 057

How do I check my version?

Oh, sorry. I didnt realize you were using steam. Have you tried using the Unity steam client?

I tried playing on Exalt but it keeps freezing and frame dropping when I try to play ;-;

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.