I keep getting connection closed by remote host

Like 50% of the time when I enter a dungeon or realm or even my vault I get connection closed by remote host, why does this happen?

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

Bruh

It’s a joke, don’t take it seriously.

Perhaps we shouldn’t joke around like that for a serious question, especially as it could confuse the OP. There is a time and a place for that, and now is not it.

What servers were you playing on? That could have an impact. I’ve had that same problem happen to me before, though rarely for entering my vault.

Usually, I play EU WEST or USWEST3 where they pop basically, but sometimes when I do discord raids o very small servers it happens.

I was actually experiencing this today in the popping server. I was meeting a guildie there for trading, but every time I tried to enter my vault, I got disconnected. This was shortly before the server crashed, and everyone was forcefully relocated. I’d say you’re problem likely has to do with trying to enter in a server under a lot of strain.

Okay Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.