I need som help

So, for a while I’ve been maxing characters 2/8 or 3/8, and I die. Stupid reasons, such as my dad pulling the plug on the WiFi router by accident (brb gonna go throw a spoon at him) and me being afk in glands, because why not.
I’m kind of in a low right now, I don’t have any gear to jumpstart a character, and my vault is looking pretty empty except for a backpack.

I really want to get back into playing, but I don’t feel any motivation to.
Anyone, if you have a degree in Human Therapy, please give me some advice to boost my moral. :frowning:

Go on open testing servers and appreciate the buffed cdirk

If you don’t feel any motivation for playing, then don’t do it!

Go take a break. Enjoy life, go talk with friends, lift weights, whatever.

Then, when you feel like playing, play. Forcing yourself to do so will only result in sadness.

wHaT if I’m alReady DePreSsSEDd

I will never git dcirk tho :c

you get it free in shop

I get the feeling man :frowning:
When I was feeling really low and looking to take a break, my guildies came in really clutch and helped me rebuild and that really got me back into it!

If you’d like, I can donate some and run some dungeons with you to help you get back into it! I’ve been looking for something to do anyways.

Just let me know and PM me in game if I’m on and we can run some dungeons together and I’ll stay with you till like 4/8 or something :smile:

Then you need a vacation to pany Paradise island…(join) please

It doesn’t work for me. wont let me play on the test server :c

Lol sure,ill join c:

Thanks a lot, that means a lot c: ill get a character up and running or something

I died on a 5/8 Sorc to a lava walk with 7 shards on it, but hey, I’m already this close to getting a 2/8 Assassin. I can’t force you to keep going, but I can try to encourage you.

Go for it, play a Sorc fun class, and just…

Relax…

Whenever you feel depressed,

Remember, a Guy named XxryanxX
tried to walk over 1st boss for fun in Shatters Discord server
with crown/resu/cutlass/ass -etc with 4K base fame
and he died due to lag

I won’t be on today but I play on uswest if that helps!

Pany paradise island? THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!

was the guild any of the reincarnations of Undivided?

Yeah it was haha, I’m still in a guild with most of them. I mean you’re there lmao

I think I merched.

Nah I ppe’d

Nah I rotated between them.

Then I became good. Weird.

because gods respawn

Thank you, kind sir, for delivering such useful information: until now, I couldn’t possibly understand why I kept dying over and over in godlands, but thanks to your inspirational information, I can now prevent that.
Thank you for that useful information kind sir