I put red accessory dye on my rogue and it dyed his main body

I put red accessory dye on my rogue and it dyed his main body, I just assumed that for some reason his bandanna was his main body from then until I used a dark red accessory dye and it dyed the bandanna

[Edit: moved out of Trivial into its own topic, if one of the dyes is broken. -Nevov]

Trivial Issues Thread

What skin are you using for it?

Some skins have whacky dye settings. Try pfiffels tool here http://www.pfiffel.com/dye/ to preview dyes next time.

That’s what is meant to happen. Are you using the default skin or a different one?

As i checked his realmeye everything looks god. Acessory dye should dye his bandana, and red dye should dye his main body. image (realmeye ss)

But that bright red dye was also an accessory dye

Either glitch or you might just read it wrong? Because we got both acessory and big one on calender.

I know, I put a big red dye on a Mystic (replaced with white), a sorcerer (still there) and the rogue AFTER the accessory dye was applied to try to make the bandanna bright red but it did nothing

You’ll have to recolor it with a dye remover or another accessory dye. The big and small dyes are two separate parts of a skin, so the two are exclusive to one another. Big dyes do not affect small dyes, and small don’t affect big.

THAT’S WHY THIS lS A BUG

What’s a bug? :sweat_smile: They aren’t meant to change each other.

But the accessory dye changed the main dye area
Why can’t anyone get this?

What? Were you using the default skin? If yes then it’s a bug, otherwise it’s probably just weird dye placements

It was the default skin

:man_shrugging:

That sounds very broken. No idea what went wrong there, haven’t heard of anything similar.

You mean Very very Broken? :slightly_smiling_face:

Me neither. As i said he might just misread it.

as stated before, you probably misread large dye as small dye, or just didnt notice.

As I stated before, I had no main red dye left except for the one I attempted to use AFTERWARDS

bro hate to break it to you but literally nothing you are saying makes much sense. You probably did a dumb and misread it or it is hella buggy. Have a nice day gamer.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.