Ice Cave

That hasn’t stopped literally every other ice-themed item in the game from having a good rate of fire. Hell, the arctic bow reskin has a faster rate of fire than tiered bows. Also you can’t tell me the “damage is fine” since you have to be able to consistently hit enemies with it. Actually, now that I think about it it could probably have a much faster shot speed, but… yeah. Also, a weapons redeeming factor, akin to “it has feedpower” which is basically rolling over and thus admitting that it has no good use as a weapon, should not be that it enables you to rush or gives stats.

@Vlad Why’d you end up trying to solo boss with a t4 sword? it’s generally tedious enough with just a maxed warr and an acclaim as it is right now x)

screenshot_20180227_153421
Figured out that this is called "Tear Frost"
So it is frozen tears

Now this dungeon is truly worth 5 graves (if you know what im sayin)

Speaking of that, DECA needs to rework all of the difficulty indicators for dungeons. It doesn’t really make sense to have a mad lab and LH at the same difficulty level.

Could be an interesting mechanic to have the enemies actively pursue players in the dungeon wherever they may be

Well here’s my feedback towards the new revamped Ice cave:

Upon entering I was surprised to see new mobs were added. Mainly that new Ice lizard/dragon. I knew to myself I’ve seen it somewhere and I was right:

I’m glad the cave was cut down in length and time needed to clear but I feel it’s still a little too quick compared to what it used to be. I would suggest giving the mobs more HP. This way the dungeon before the boss doesn’t feel long in terms of design but it’s as if your tackling mini “tanky” bosses.

The flying moths and the damaging ice tiles. They now seem to pull away from you when you attack them making you chase after them. Resulting in a confuse and if your not good with confuse controls you could end up on the damaging ice tiles which will mostly likely result in a death.

Some suggestions to the damaging ice tiles would be to give them the same damage as lava tiles. Maybe even reduce the amount in the cave itself.

I was surprised to also see that the big yeti’s had a trick up their sleeve. That big ball of snow that they toss at you can cause quite a lot of damage and if your not careful can kill you. I like it and it allows players to keep a slight distances when fighting them.

For the boss nothing really quite big changed other then invulnerability phases. I was really hoping to see a bigger change. It’s really nice to now actually see the bosses full animations. I’m glad that the chest was removed because it allowed people to leech the dungeon and then rush in for the chest. Now you actually have to help out with the boss.

Other then that I really do love the new cave and I think more people will run it now even myself.

Okay, I have two suggestions that should be added

first ,make all three ends be guaranteed to be the same length. you shouldn’t be able to have an easier time because you got the “lucky” lane

second,add a mini boss to the snow pad. the new enemies are a step in the right direction, but a stationary mini boss on the white pad would discourage players from rushing to the white pad while the other people clear. maybe make it do omni directional 100 damage armor piercing slowing(because cold) shots. maybe even make it invulnerable and it disappears when the enemies are cleared, dropping the portal

I love this change. Having soloed a couple, I would like to give some feedback:
The clearing bit itself is great, having some more variety and actual things to keep me on my toes. Having tested this on a mystic with the new Magic Woods orb, I have to say, the orb itself is balanced, but really useful! However, I found that Esben took too look in comparison to clearing the dungeon. I would suggest making the clearing time a little longer.
Overall, great changes! Actually worthy of its drops!
(Also, I would suggest making dex guaranteed as well, and having it a way more common drop, I seriously get pissed off when I see a dex that turns out to be a rarer drop than the mana.)

So good things:
Small Dungeon
More Spawns (player spawns)
Hp scaling
new enemies

bad things: (these are missing rn or would be nice in the dungeon)
the dmging phase when you kill all the whirewind spawners is gone
copied minion from darza’s domain (not a problem tbh)
to much ice dmging floors (or nerf their dmg)
new uts maybe? plox

the rest is ok finished first solo ice cave on warr took around 11 min only

afaik darzas took not only that sprite from the rotmg draw tool, so its Decas legal property

Btw, Darzas stole the sprite from the rotmg art maker at http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html, DECA owns the sprite, and I believe that DECA could sue

not to sure tho
DOIT DECA

I’m pretty sure a Kabam or Deca member broke off to make Darza’s and may have been permitted to use it actually. If someone knows if that’s true, please tell me, that is just what I was told.

Since the chest was removed, was the line where Esben says something like “take a look at what’s inside that chest” removed?

No, that’s not true. Darza’s was created by Juix, who used to make pservers.

Is…is this 110% assumption?

Or guess by whoever told you that.

aha good to know

No, it is what I was told while playing Darza’s

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.