Idea(s) to Tackle the Current In-Game Economy's Situation

it would be ideal if maxing took tops of ~4-5 hours total of gameplay (including finding AND running dungeons)

make def guarranteed from abyss

Nah, it used to be like that but then it made farming Sew obsolete. But you know, TRoom guarantee both Vit and Def so make sure to look for one (in lucky case, there could be more than 1 TRoom).

Malpha himself drops Def as well, just not guaranteed.

As @PRCSakura noted this was changed deliberately to add Sew to the collection of dungeons you need to do to 6/8 a char. It’s a positive change IMHO, and especially since the rework Sew is a much easier dungeon to rush than Abyss. Mobs are similar but the wide straight paths are much easier to barrel along dodging and outrunning everything, long enough that you have time to recover from sick and other status effects.

late response but def dropping guarranteed from abyss is nice because abyss is a lot more common than sew. As you said sew is easier than abyss so more people go in to rush and also more people will do them because abyss is harder at lower levels

It works I think as Abyss is best tackled once you’ve maxed at least ATT, DEX, SPD and DEF. Things in there do a lot of damage so having enough DEF to soak some of it up while you kill them quickly is key.

You can do it earlier in a group of course. In fact it’s one of the best dungeons to do with others, as the boss is straightforward even for unmaxed chars, once you know his phases.

I can rush abysses don’t worry. It’s just that def is a really important stat from early to sometimes late game. More people will do abysses as not many people do them right now. This is just my opinion.

Just started to learn rushing Abby again but hell, it’s scary without piercing weapons…

I can only rush abby on a maxed knight or warrior and even that gets sketchy, i have to use a few hp pots and clear a few roooms to regen in

I can at least somewhat rush on my partially Exalted Samu…

i can rush it on my 3/8 ninja perfectly fine

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.