Idea: Scarab Artifact (Ring)

Way too overpowered for a treassure room item. This ring would be stronger than pyramid, somehow bracer and can compete with crown, which aren’t that easy to get.

I honestly neither like the idea of another troom drop. Esspecially if it is that OP.

the op looks need to match it op stat :rofl:

Dont really like the sprite, The stats are way to good for a tomb white.

So you basically made a better pyra
0/10
The sprite looks like a treasure chest kind of

Looks way too op considering it’s a tomb white
I guess you could make it drop from sphinx, remove the jugg drop (so only hermit drops it) ?
Other than that idk where it could drop, sprite looks alright, although it kinda looks like a shield with down syndrome

It doesn’t look like a scarab and it’s a literal upgrade from Pyra.

…this is a fucking crown, basically. OP as balls, nerf it. Please. Better sprite, it looks like a chest or another sort of container.

DO NOT NERF IT idk why rings have to be balenced ut other items do not ie: jugg
just make it rare af like jugg so its ok to have it op

…Are you being serious here?

First off, Jugg is NOT overpowered. 4.5 seconds of armored and berserk for 90 mp, that’s pretty balanced if you keep how powerful the Ghelm and ggen are in mind. And rarity isn’t a balance for power. An item that does 10000 damage a shot, at 7 shots a second isn’t balanced by its 1/10000 drop chance.

You don’t know the game, do you?
UT abilities are all meant to be SITUATIONAL. Meaning, that jugg is not useful for all situations. Not useful in nests, forexample. There, you can use bee helm instead. Rings, on the other hand, are meant to be the balancing pole for a certain character. Crown is meant to be rare as fuck, and hard to obtain. Is it hard to kill a treasure sarcophagus? No. It doesn’t attack you. It would never make it into the actual game the way it is.

A bracer-esque item from a mid-tier dungeon?

Im getting my iq lowered here, help

way too op, this is just a less rare crown that requires no combat too get

This is a reskinned crown that drops in a tomb troom… no please no

Wow! I never would’ve guessed…

huh, reminds me of some other ring.
wait…

A more fitting comparison would be crown.

honestly all the shatts rings fit here

this is my other new post (skin). no op items:rofl: Skin Archer/Huntress

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.