[IDEA] The Tinkerer Reimagined

actually you can be much, much clearer because that sentence is super confusing.

also moved topic to #ideas

I ended up editing in the main thread, sorry, this is not my main language
The idea is to create a market shortcut, without the needing of popping your browser or being scammed. I still encourage trading, or RWT and whatnot, this would just be more casual, with no troubles of waiting the seller come online, hope this was clearer!

I could write a 40 page thesis paper on why this is a bad idea, using all sorts of principles of economics and social studies. But I won’t. Instead i’ll leave you with an nonconstructive yet simple ‘this idea is really bad and will hurt the game’. :rose:

Thanks for your honesty!

Great idea and I wouldn’t mind it at all but when I heard ‘market’ I thought it was going to end most trades because in my mind I thought it was those RPG kind of markets where players put up their items for sale up to a max of 16 items (backpack) and just casually sell them in the market while other players check and buy them and the items would be delivered to your Gift Chest.

Honestly the idea I just came up with isn’t that bad actually, it can help prevent scamming but can also prevent being nice to each other like saying “ty” or asking the person for their opinion or how their day is going to be a nice person.

True, but only scammers say things like that

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.