[IDEA] The Tinkerer Reimagined

Hello! Welcome to this thread.
My main idea when I was creating this project was to solve most issues involving the Realm of the Mad God Market, and it’s transactions, so I always wondered how would it turn out if we also integrated an Market without any P2P contact. How so?

The project was to DECA make a revision on The Tinkerer, and add a category for Market, without the needing of use a website of any sort. Now, this doesn’t mean I would stop encouraging the use of Realmeye trading, or any sort of third-party website, but to shorten the time of the user, and also inform him, like a Wiki, or even further, to help stop the scamming. By creating a database with all the gear, we could create a Pricing Table for each of the items, Example:

Ring of Decades: 8L
Skysplitter: 1D
Acclaim: 2L
W-C: 1M
Book of Geb: 6L

Still confusing? See by images
(I’m sorry if the quality is not the greatest, I did the whole thing in PhotoShop, no modified client was used.)

F.A.Q to Shorten:

• I do not plan this method to end trading, this is simply an Shortcut
  • The prices could change according to DECA, as they do the Events, they could update everything at the same time
    That’s all!

interesting, but prices change during events n’ shiz. The prices always fluctuate,

I think turning into SB would fix that, wouldn’t it?

eh, my rng is trash they need to stay un-sb( also skyplitter and acclaim sb?)

If you did by this method, not that the item would be permanently SB, you could still trade even here the ones you would drop normally, this is mostly to buy gear right from your vault using pots

Rwt site would ruin the game

I agree, and honestly I can’t think if doing this method would completely balance everything, but it’s a start point, I hope this could go further

I agree :slight_smile:

Whats the point of this though? Trading?

Now, this doesn’t mean I wouldn’t stop encouraging the use of Realmeye trading, or any sort of third-party website, but to shorten the time of the user, and also inform him, like a Wiki, or even further, to help stop the scamming.

It’s really in the post…, I can’t be more clearer

User?

Yikes.

I honestly can’t see how this doesn’t stop trading in general, as STs and WC Tops are the only viable things to sell through trading currently, so this kinda just removes the purpose of it altogether.

I agree with your disgust, but it’s not in my limit to chose which user would take it’s path, the point of this is mostly to stop scamming, and shorten time of buying gears you need, mostly when sellers on realmeye are offline (in certain items)
And it’s not meant to stop the trading, it’s more of a shortcut.
But if you preffer another cloth update, I wouldn’t mind either.

Just enforcing your idea, check this out

I agree with Slavsy, it’s really your money, and if the item is tradeable, hell, I spend mine on Cognac, that’s not much of an use too

Well if they get their hands on a jugg the game is destroyed. I want to keep it this way, where items are rare and not available to everyone

My plan wasn’t to include the SBs drop in this game, mostly the items from Realmeye itself, that are tradeable, hence shortcut :stuck_out_tongue:
But I agree on this, some bots with tons of pots in their accounts would fabricate dozens of High-End chars in no blink (or they wouldn’t mind at all, since they can sell those pots for money, thats why RWT is still alive)

Don’t fix what isn’t broken.
Prices changing is a necessity in any economy. It doesn’t need to be “fixed” to stay the same forever.

I agree, it’s not really my focus too, as I wouldn’t mind if they stood tradeable, that’s why it’s debatable, but it’s a comma I left there just to think about it, because why not :slight_smile:

About the price, I never said DECA couldn’t update here and there it’s values, what I simply provided was a model for a bigger idea we could develop here, I just informed in images where to start