If you care [some questions from a returning player]

It’s been a while since I’ve last played, but many a people have rereinterested me into Realm again.
Can anyone give a very short recap of what’s happened from when they redid ST souldbounding to now? I have a few of my own questions as well. You don’t have to answer all the questions, just however many you feel like.

• What happened to the “battle pass”?

• Muledump still around? And is there anything better, or any changes to Deca’s mule policies?

• New dungeons? Any good drops?

• Any important changes?

• What the heck is “EXALT”?

• Unity when?

Unity

This supporter beta is going to be this month

By supporter, you mean those who bought those shard thingy’s with gold and got stuff?

Yeah that supporter campaign where one of the tiers was access to a beta

Here’s the post thing that came out today:

Muledump is still around, and there haven’t been any recent changes to DECA’s mule policies.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/release-history-2020
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/release-history-2019

Muledump is still alive and well, though I don’t think there were any changes/updates. No changes on Deca’s mule policies.

that’s only available during RIFTS (fucking trash don’t even waste your time smh)

I don’t think there have been any more dungeons since the ST soulbinding, except maybe the crystal and fungal caverns, they have some nice loot.

they did a large-scale dungeon rework not too long ago.

many dungeons have trooms now, including all three of the epic dungeons, UDL, and Davy’s.

some other changes, the most notable probably being Cland, it isn’t super trash anymore, just a regular amount of trash.

What are the T15 armours? I don’t see them on the wiki.

They aren’t on the wiki because they haven’t officially been released yet. They are planned as a drop from O3. For (a little) more info, see this topic: Balance Changes & Dungeon Cap Update [X.32.7.0]

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.