If you had realm gold what would you spend it on

what would you spend gold on? im trying to win some with the discord server events (from the official rotmg server where you can win gold for drawing and stuff)

I wouldn’t. I’d save more gold and use it to buy storage. Do you have the potion rack maxed? If not, that could do the trick…

I am free2play so no I don’t have a maxed potion storage. Also what wouldnt you do?

Idk what the prices are, but if i had any amount of gold i would just buy more vault chests, they fill up really fast since i started collecting garbage uts for forging.

same. I have 80 vault slots already though. aldo 500 gold is 8 slots so its expensive

To be precise, slots not chests? I have something like 136 slots, all f2p and it still isn’t enough.

ye slots. also im pissed i missed the july pack bexausei didnt have access to a compuer over seas. litteraly 1 less day till release of it and i would have gotten it. Also are you new to the forums

No, but i wasn’t active for a year, maybe more. Used to have regular 2 times.

oki. Hope i can win some server events. I nearly won once but i submitted one hour late and all the others projects werent great. also if i didnt get top 3 i would have had a 50 percent chance of getting the st crate. 5 people entered.

Good luck

Potion storage is definitely a great option in my opinion. It is the only permanent progression in RotMG that cannot be expanded through F2P or daily rewards.

skins

If I do manage to somehow max that what should I do next? Maxing my legendary pets or getting vault/character slots

I would not:

• Purchase skins.
  • WC tops.
  • Keys.
  • ST Mystery Boxes.
  • Pet food.

I only spent my gold on Yard upgrades(back when Fame was much harder to get), character slots, vault chests, and potion rack upgrades.

Focus on the potion rack for now. You’ll thank me later.

ye potion rack would be my starting point. Wc tops are easy to get these days. Skins dont feel worth it unless its the mystery skin or that legacy warrior skin sebchoof has. St chests arent always the best either.

i dont bother picking up pots… can just sell my decas for rain.

1,000 realm gold is not enough for me. I spent 1.5 grands of USD to this game and here are my advice if you going to throw your dollars:

What to spend on, you might as well invest on something that are permament until game get shutdown eventually:

• Vault storages (aim for the Vault Bundle Pack),

• Character skins that you will use.

• Potion Storage (they should be upgrade-able indefinitely like the normal vault spaces, well until 32 integer).

• Pet Yard upgrade (though you can get it done using your fame).

• Keys for Exaltation dungeons (if you are going to Exalt your characters).

What NOT to spend on:

• Keys for non-exaltation dungeons. Not worth it.

• Pet food. If your pet gets released because some dude hacked into your account and Deca support doesn’t give back your pet, there goes your dollars.

• Character skins that you will trade away. I made this mistake before but even worse.

• WC tops, seriously why would you do that. Not worth.

• ST boxes. You will die with those items eventually. IK some dudes made this mistake by spending approx 30 USD on the Oryx Battle Attire set and… died with it.

You can get 48 slots costing 13% less on the Shop.

That’s pretty specific, something happened? :thinking:

I heard some dude said their account got hacked (the breacher did release the pet as well). When the account owner contacted Deca… didn’t get the pet back and quitted the game for good.

a fellow not expecting game to survive forever intellectual. ah yes, i do digress in computational physics

vault slots > potion rack > char slots > pet yard/pet > char skins that you really really really really really want > keys

^if it isn’t on this list its not worth using gold on