IGoZoom's new PPE thread

Hello friends, it’s been quite some time but I’m back with a pretty solid update! I’ve been busy most of the week but I’ve had some free time, most of it being from tonight. Without any further ado, let’s get into the updates.

This is actually from before the chest event, but I picked up another medusozoan. Wasn’t the first, and it won’t be the last.

Finished off another set of tokens, got the cluster bomb. Another poison get on this PPE too, but we’ve got a more… exciting poison drop coming later today.

:))))))))))) big drop, I can now do the oryx ST set!

Got one robe…

Then another not much later.

Yummy yummy csilk!

Getting to today’s drops, another medusozoan. That’s #3, I’m definitely overdue for a rod.

Took a quick reprieve from the reefs to run a few Shaitan’s and was rewarded for my efforts. I didn’t realize this was a puri skull, that seems pretty busted.

Finished another step in the notes campaign and got a good spell. I did just feed the staff tho :frowning:

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG

Back to your regularly scheduled realm clearing, took a detour in a manor and picked up a puri just like that.

So some guy PMed me and asked me to rush a snake pit for him. I humored his request and was rewarded with the armor. Funny how it works like that.

More oryxes, more tops. A gcookie is definitely notable enough to include.

GIVE ME MORE

The messiest worm daddy I’ve ever seen earned me an item I’ve coveted for a while now (this was the poison I was talking about earlier if you didn’t figure it out). If this PPE was an assassin PPE I would have quite the haul - Nil, medusozoan, cluster poison, fang venom, stinger, foul, bee hide, golem remains, foul, murky, mighty stein, etherite, milk, hydra, need I go on? But then again, when a character lives this long, you’re bound to get a good set for pretty much every character.

Finally, I picked up the crystal key. At this point my inventory is getting quite crowded, I’ve never used this many swapouts before. I can get rid of the soul’s guidance and the anointed robe, but everything else I can find an excuse to swap into. I hope you guys liked the update, tonight was very bountiful.

Now farm alien cwand for yellow set? ¿-¿

Big brained. Added to the agenda.

what a gamer, got t6 scepter

Hello friends, I’m back after a month. Sorry for the hiatus, as I said earlier there aren’t that many drops left for me to get and I’m running out of space on my account, so I’ve been grinding a different character as of recent to eventually suicide for fame. But after getting another character slot and vault chest to make more space, I’m back on the sorc. Anyway, starting things off rather unceremoniously with a t6 lute. I’ll be stopping the screencaps of WC tops from now on cuz they’re kind of an eyesore.

Look familiar? Picked up yet another anointed robe while grinding the janus event.