IGoZoom's PPE Thread - Pt.2

I am also on the hunt for parasites, so if we’re on at the same time we can do them together

I’m not sure why I didn’t equip until now, but I finally added a backpack to this guy. No more dropping mana so I have room for marks!

Also for those curious of the items in that epic chest featured in the above picture, I just got a life pot. Not bad I guess, at least I can drink it

OMG, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT! Lmao

“soulless baby”

So… I may have died. Like four weeks ago, give or take. BUT I have been running a PPE since then! And I have a bunch of screenshots for this guy, so I’m gonna start sharing them now. Sorry for the extended absence, I just haven’t gotten around to sharing all this shite till now.

So I made a wizard for the purpose of farming the winter events, but he died right before the events started. I decided to try my hand at the same class, because I might as well finish what I started, right?

I started off my PPE with a few pirate caves, just cuz I had the quest. I didn’t get anything from the chest, but here’s the loot from the caves themselves (plus a robe ig)

Next I ran one (1) spider den and got a few decent upgrades.

Got a slight robe upgrade…

A decent staff upgrade…

then my first taste of the new Christmas weapons. I’m not too excited about the Christmas staff, it’ll be cool to use a burst weapon in rotmg but it doesn’t seem too great.

hooray, a ring that isn’t a corsair ring.

Got a really solid robe upgrade, and also I apparently picked up a t9 staff at some point but didn’t screenshot so pretend I got it just now.

Woohoo, the first cool drop of the PPE! I really like this pet skin, it’s pretty cute so I’ll make use of it for now.

Even more good luck, I get a soulless after only a few liches! A big step up from the last wizard.

So last year, I really liked using the ornaments of unity set, and with the addition of a buff santa ST skin, I have even more incentive to grind for the pieces of the set. Here’s hoping I’ll run into a t6 spell soon

Since I’ll only be using my wizard to grind for the event, I feel comfortable using any rewards I get from the campaign. Sadly, this chest didn’t do me much good.

It really isn’t much, but I also grinded a ton for a spirit staff on my last PPE so getting one early here is pretty nice.

Fun fact, I almost died taking this screenshot. Para HP is great though so no complaints.

Got this pretty stacked bag, two upgrades in one. Very nice.

I’m not sure how I feel about using the UT forge on PPEs, but I really wanted to try it out so I used the few UTs I had and the blueprint I got from the campaign to make a new ring. Let me know what you all think about using the forge, personally I’m leaning towards using it if I get all the UTs on the character.