I'm begging atleast this time [Revive request]

I was rushing to lord of the lost land while I’ve seen beer god, I wanted to kill him but then GAME BEGAN TO LAG AND I GOT KILLED FROM NOWHERE. PLEASE I’M BEGGING ON MY KNEES! CAN I GET MY CHARACTER BACK?! PLEASE OR ATLEAST MAKE YOUR SERVERS BETTER

Sorry buddy, no revives, ever. Also this isn’t deca support, no one here could help you even if they wanted.

WCed for now, but if people feel like this should be merged with the death thread then @ moderators.

You have made other topics where the revive policy was clearly explained (.Unfair death), so you already know the response. Another post whining about another death isn’t going to change it. As for the server thing… DECA’s trying their best to reduce lag and to accommodate for large numbers of players, but there’s only so much they can do. You can try lag reduction techniques like using flash projector, turning off lag-inducing features in the Experimental Settings menu and playing using ethernet as opposed to wifi. If DECA could just wave a magic wand and make the lag go away, don’t you think they would have done it by now? They’re not going to make such a major shift for one player’s death after the countless complaints the entire community has made, so sorry.

@Nahtanamar OP probably can’t see WC, as he is a new user.

Right. Moved back so reply can be seen.
Closing topic though, as there’s nothing else that can be said.