Improve the Guild Hall (Idea)

I’m not going to lie, the guildhall is pretty boring. There’s not much to it even after you upgrade it to max. So I was thinking, maybe there could be like guild banners available for guild fame (like the dyes in bazaars) and maybe have even further upgrades to the guildhall after the max stage. Some ideas I have so far are: add a fountain because they are cool, add so more interactive things other than just the shooting targets, and have it update with the nexus (summer, winter, fall, spring themes).

One final complaint I have about guild halls is that every time I want to change my character, I have to renter the nexus, then load into the guildhall again. I see no point in this, it really just annoys me a lot.

I’ve seen some ideas like these in the past. I don’t know how much a priority it’ll be for DECA before they take care of their current exalt plans, and more so, stabilizing the games’ performance to exit beta. I’d not be terribly surprised if this will be looked into more later down the road!

Like Bookworm already said, some ideas have been mentioned already, and guildhall may be on the to-do list for DECA.

However, the theme change is already been used a few times: last halloween the GuildHall interior was changed too (or was that 2 halloweens ago?).

What i would like to see, is that DECA makes GuildHalls server independent (like vault, petyard and tinkerer are: on every server you enter the same place). It would make guild dungeon runs, or meetings in general much easier!

Yes. That would help out so much

Yeah. definitely fix the server dc issues before adding other things.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.