In-Realm Traveling Merchant NPC

Sells T9+ Weapons, Mid tear Abilitys, T9+ Armor and T3+ Rings for Fame or Gold.

I have a feeling this idea isn’t going to go down very well with the players of realm. There already is a big disagreement about selling tops in the nexus and the demand for the gear you are suggesting is quite low.

useless when the nexus exists

Why don’t you explain further about your Idea? Give us some context as to why people would want this!

Is this sudden desire coming from a place of deeper pain? I might be able to hook you up tommorow if i can even get online.
######guys classic example of looking beyond the post and into the poster to find out why they posted (and when the lost halls is getting released)

Like the merchant could sell Pots and skins to. to balance out its hard ot find? and rarely sells Ut and can only be bought once

What? One, that’s not what I asked. Two, that’s not your original idea! In any case, please think it through; from its systems, its exact prices, how to find, until sprites. That’s the usual standard of Idea-section.

While we’re here, do you mind if you answer my question?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.