Inferno [USW guild]

he does that sometimes
ping him on discord (Hikaru#9750)

I’m either AFK, watching ninja streams, while eating lunch, or I’m in a lost halls and turned off player chat.

I have a question about the requirements, I am not a yellow star but I have more that 1k base fame, does that mean I could apply?
https://www.realmeye.com/player/Blazezeze

‘There can only be one striped orange Knight, and that’s me.’

hovers cursor over character

There are 13 other knights with this outfit

ya I added that before I saw there were more :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll try my luck

1. Why do you want to join Inferno?

My guild that I am currently in is not very active socially, also I have been looking for people to play rotmg with since I got back into the game. I also want to learn how to get better at doing high level dungeons (lost halls)

1. Are you active on discord?

Yes, I am quite active on discord, mainly with my friends because I have no one else on disc.

1. Give your realmeye link.

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Blazezeze

1. How do you plan on contributing to the guild?

I plan on getting to know new people and just be an overall positive influence on others, also I might buy some keys soon because I plan on getting some more character slots.

1. Rate yourself 1-10 in epic dungeons

I would rate myself about a 7/10, I know how to do shatts and tombs, however I don’t know how to do lost halls that well. (te spooky boi is 2 scaree 5 me)

1. Do you pop keys / are you going to donate to key poppers

So far I have been f2p, however I am considering buying a char slot so I might buy some keys with that :slight_smile:

Just raised the fame req :sweat_smile: sorry!

But he could still be a friend!

hmmmmm, looks like I got to grind about 300 fame or I could be a friend :smiley:

Okay, tell me when you get online!

Now I have 2000 fame :3

Why do you want to join Inferno?

My guild that I am currently in is not very active socially, also I have been looking for people to play rotmg with since I got back into the game. I also want to learn how to get better at doing high level dungeons (lost halls)

Are you active on discord?

Yes, I am quite active on discord, mainly with my friends because I have no one else on disc.
Disc: Kayrub D.#6204

Give your realmeye link.

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Blazezeze3

How do you plan on contributing to the guild?

I plan on getting to know new people and just be an overall positive influence on others, also I might buy some keys soon because I plan on getting some more character slots.

Rate yourself 1-10 in epic dungeons

I would rate myself about a 7/10, I know how to do shatts and tombs, however I don’t know how to do lost halls that well. (te spooky boi is 2 scaree 5 me)

Do you pop keys / are you going to donate to key poppers

So far I have been f2p, however I am considering buying a char slot so I might buy some keys with that :slight_smile:

Accepted. PM me in-game. Maybe we can help you with lost halls! What experience do you have in them? Have you ever done one?

1. I want to join Inferno because none of the guilds I’ve ever joined haven’t been good and I feel like if I really join a good guild I would play a lot more and have motivation to play.

2. Yes I have discord and use it often.

3. https://www.realmeye.com/player/Acsy

4. I often play and like support characters, I enjoy rushing and I hate leeching because it’s boring. I like buying keys and donating to those who do pop keys.

5. Eight, I know how to rush, know not to drag, and typicaly don’t screw things up.

6. Yes I can pop often and are very willing to donate to other key poppers.

I have done 3 lost halls but never made it to the finish. One, I nexus because spooky boi came from behind a corner, then the other ones I made it to the boss, finished that, and started to do the void but then nexus because I got hit by one of the massive spinning shots. I just don’t know how to get rid of the spectral sentry when inside the halls or how to do the void/cultist boss. Oh I also know how to do lod (always black first)

I also had I question about the required fame per week. Will it be like 700 because I’m nearing the point in school when all the end of the year test are starting so most of the time I can only play a lot during the weekends. But hey summer is in 6 weeks. However 700 might be possible :3

I should be at school right now but I’m sick as a dog.

Accepted! Please PM me in-game!

1. Why do you want to join Inferno?
  • I am just looking for an active guild to enjoy the essence of Rotmg!
  1. Are you active on discord?
  • Very active :slight_smile:
  1. Give your realmeye link.
  1. How do you plan on contributing to the guild?
  • Well if I really enjoy the guild I will end up spending money on this game once more :stuck_out_tongue:
  1. Rate yourself 1-10 in epic dungeons
  • Not so well… 5 points
  1. Do you pop keys / are you going to donate to key poppers
  • I might… depends on the enjoyment I get from the guild :slight_smile:

Accepted. Thanks for applying! PM-me in game. Or on discord, hopefully we can get a introductory shatters for you. (Tradition)

(omg it’s mayo. everyone was crying when you left sovngarde. but then I got banned and nobody cared feelsbad)
edit #2(fixed grammar mistakes in edit #1): @Mayonnais my discord is Hikaru#9750

nah not right now. What’s your time zone?

Gtm +8 :stuck_out_tongue: I added thee on Discord

I couldn’t find that :thinking: what time is it for you right now?