Inputting 16+16 into the Inner Workings calculator gets this response from Craig (probably this year's ARG)

what makes you think this will get a reaction? we could try in skuld or even in inner workings but i doubt thatd work

I feel like if the sprite world dialogue plays a part in this, it has to relate to Skuld. Craig references Skuld more than once (i think), so might as well check that out instead of yelling random words at him in court for 3 mins straight…

maybe say craig in the cem. or sprie idk if someone already did this

lmao, might even ask Dr. Terrible or the Beekeeper… they’re pretty smart, they might know.

heck, maybe even guill?

reading the craig dialogue again and you’re right that doesn’t make any sense

what if there’s no arg and we’re just discovering easter eggs. we’re not even sure it’s an arg anyway

The Inner Workings machine secret!

craig tells you to remind him of the numbers when he is at home, wouldn’t have that if it was useless

maybe deca forgot to implement the stuff kekw

I GOT TEXT
GO TO INNER WORKINGS AGAIN

…or is this the dialogue for the original inner workings puzzle?

yes, this is the original inner workings puzzle reward, which is the inner workings calculator

I think once you get to the calculator ur supposed to enter 16+16 but that has already been done.

So i asked realm eye about the inner workings and this seems different from the other machine related messages

Maybe this is important if we can decode it?

Has anyone tried defeating skuld using only summoner’s abilities/Cesetial forest? I tried to do it, but I accidently shot Skuld once or twice towards the end.

btw that is the response to the last arg

has anyone spent some time trying prompts to skuld in the cemetery?

It probably isnt connected to skuld, as after finding craig multiple times in sprites we discovered that the comment about skuld was just one of many possible prompts, and probably not the right prompt to take us to the next clue. (at least, thats my thoughts on the matter)

I think several people have tried a few prompts on skuld, im not sure what they prompted though, to answer your question.

craig is literally a sprite, you use HEX color codes for spriting

32 in decimal is 20 in hex. 32 in hex is 50 in decimal. We could try both.

Pretty far fetched guess, but…

‘Sprite’ World has it’s name from, well, sprites as in pixel art png files, right?

16+16=32, and the only 32 bit sprite in the game is O3 (according to wiki at least). I have no idea if it’s significant, just throwing random ideas to help you guys. I mean it won’t hurt to try, right?