Internal Error. Please wait 10 minutes to try again!

Ok so I can’t log in to realm yet I can do it on another account and I get the error in the topic, any fix or do I just wait it out?

Well if you cant login by now try contacting deca

Please wait 10 minutes to try again

Having a similar error. The internal error is lasting more than 10 minutes – 45 minutes now.

This happened to me a few times now. Twice yesterday, one lasting an hour and one lasting an hour and a half (contacted deca here). Today i had one that lasted 30 minutes. IDK what’s been happening, but its no bueno

Damn that’s terrible— an hour!? Let us know what they send you.

Update: my internal error is lasting 2+ hours. Seriously, what is this?

If you try to login within the ten minutes it resets the timer…

This may be the case so just got off for 2 (preferably more) hours go watch twitch play fortnite hell go treat yourself to a damn movie (black panther LIT) just get off for a while try to let it roll pass

Every time you get the error, the timer gets reset. When your client is open, it refreshes the character list every one second. If you keep your client open when you have that error, it will never go away.

To fix the error, close EVERYTHING rotmg related, wait a full 10 minutes, then open rotmg again.

WAKANDA FOREVA
:no_good_man:t5:

image :camel::question:

:unamused:

why tf is this necro’d

:thinking:

wakanda foreva…

:no_good_man:t5:

what does this thread have to do with willy wonka? :thinking:

:frowning:

Oh, that happened to me a few days ago. I waited for 10 minutes, but it still didn’t work. That’s the reason why I have two accounts in case one of them pulls off a 360 no-scope troll on me.

Getting the same issue right now. First time it’s ever happened to me. I waited 15 minutes with absolutely nothing ROTMG related open and tried, but got the same error. Now I’m going to wait 30 minutes and try again.

Edit: ended up waiting for around an hour and re-trying and it worked. Still have no idea what caused it.

then obviously you didn’t wait 15 minutes.

This happens to me all the time. So glad I’m not the only one!