Invisible & Invincible Enemies

You know that glitch that causes any enemy to disappear while it still shows them on the map?
I’d never really minded this because it was usually just a rock construct or something irrelevant, but the most recent time it happened to me was at the Lord Ruthven fight, and since its a boss you can’t walk away to get the red dot off your minimap. As you can probably guess, very annoying after an entire day of people stealing my manors because im priest and won’t get loot anyway.

Yea, it happens to anything that heals from what everyone says. I’ve had things that don’t heal do that, though, like nile artifact, and a spider in spider den.

It happened to me when soloing a manor, Ruthven went outside of the room at the last phase and he was stuck in the corner and I killed him there, however I didn’t hear the bag drop or the quest commpleted appear on my screen, I thought it was because I killed him in a corner so the bag bugged inside the wall but I still could see the quest icon and the bats spawning as normal, the only way I managed to kil him was with a trap, pretty weird huh

Happend to me a few times in Sprite Worlds… They still shot at me, so i recently got alot of maxed chars killed in Sprite world by boss… (1 6/8 Wizzard, almost 7/8 rogue and another char, i dont remember… It’s kinda annoying, that I have to rebuild because getting killed in a fucking sprite world…

Rip all the cems i soloed …

Why not? It’s not like the boss room gets sealed off or anything, just walk a bit further down the hallway when the boss turns into bats.

This happened to me in a Haunted Cemetery. I was doing the 3rd level, and I was just clearing the monsters until the priest monster was the last one. I killed it, but it still showed the red dot. It started following me, but it didn’t do any damage, it was invisible, and it showed the healing particles (little white dots)
After that it made me disconnect.

It is because you need the red dot on the minimap to disappear. If the bug happens to a construct (for example) you can back away, make it disappear off the minimap, then go back in and heypresto! the construct reappears again allowing you to shoot it. Or if some other player arrives the enemy isn’t bugged for them, so they can kill it normally.

Quest red dots never disappear off your minimap until the quest is dead. So if you get this bug happen on a quest enemy, you cannot get the enemy to reappear, the only way (I believe) is to kill it with certain abilities - trap/sceptre/skull?/poison? which do their DMG without projectiles. Impossible in a lot of cases if the healing is too strong for the ability to overcome, leaving nexus as the only outcome.

Yes, if you remain in range of an invisible enemy for too long, you get kicked. I learned this the hard way missing too many WCs because of construct-killing funzies in the closed realm DCing me when one nearby was bugged and I didn’t realise.

Hm, I’ve never been disconnected by constructs before. But It was really hard to escape the red dot, because it was following me pretty quickly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.