Is It Still Possible to Dupe?

Wow really? I only have a stinkin uncommon…

fairly sure duping is still possible
i mean look at dis guy
https://www.realmeye.com/offers-by/Muiver

Should STs be SB?

If he dupes then whats the point in merching. You are still making a massive turn, because there is 0 cost to buy. Merching takes a really long time to sell and you have to sit there the whole day. He could sell for underpay and still be extremely rich.

Duping isn’t always fast depending on the method. There hasn’t been a public mass duping method for a long time.

thats because every time a duper is nice and shares his technique, deca patches it!

the remaining dupers live in secrecy most of the timee

Quick question
How much duping method worth
In real-world money

theoretically, if you duped enough, you would get infinite value, so i imagine a working method is worth a lot

In secrecy and not mass duping, only when necessary. (Restocking shops)

No, the max value you can get is all the money involved in rotmg rwt.

Arround 500 $

As far as ik (all info from scamproof) methods cost far more then that.

Whole reason for buying a method would be so you can use them to make money so it makes sense for them to be very pricy.

I’ve been on the RotMG trading post and started a conversation with a duper. He said he sold a method to a site for 600$.

quix ban dis man @utterbill

There is a current duping method. I’ve heard that is has something to do with the Lost Halls. It would sort of make sense that it has something to do with a recently released feature that hasn’t been patched yet, but I’m not sure how.

Rollbacks is still part of it.

The reason no one knows what it is is because the dupers are smart. There are probably a handful of people that know about it and it prints money for them. They usually charge up to $100 for duping 8 items multiple times, and around $30 for a single dupe.

Some people successfully duped pumpkin seeds to get them helm, although many test accounts got banned instantly, maybe automatically. Somehow, Deca has a way of knowing

But yeah, duping exists.

wut?

he said the word trade on the forumssss
/s

Yes

Duping exisits reee

/necro