Is realm becoming stale?

You should try soloing bosses now I’ve started to do it unless you do that too?

Soloed nest, mbc, cult, shatters and all epic dungeons including ddocks

The best I’ve done is wlab for now I’m working on Nest

You just need to say that and you’ve earned my respect haha~ I have soloed every boss except the Nest boss. The closest I’ve gotten was the 2nd last phase, what a crazy fight…

I die to her first phase it’s :disappointed: sad

That’s why.

it’s not just in this game, it seems to be a lot of young people these days who speaks profanity. i mean i’ve seen plenty of elementary and middle school kids rattling off swear words.

Yes lol

But I never was, you might mean my reply to DemonDeath. Hell, I even agreed with on you on points.

I’ve done the same thing and it works for a while, until the “freshness” wears off and you’re bored again because the core problems have not been addressed. at least for me, I get bored of these type of games after a couple days returning because you either blaze through the new content (like realm), or it becomes a slow crawl (Trove).

I wonder if hitting a pet feeding stagnation point does in for a lot of players. You can get quite a sense of progression when you’re still building the pet up but that’ll usually plateau off at some point whether for want of items/fame or cashmonies.

I would heartily recommend you try to get more social aspect into your Rotmg, whether it’s getting your guild more active through recruiting or whatever, it’s much more entertaining when you have a constant ‘channel’ of guild chat going on, whether merely in /g, or via voice.

My guild is mega dead my dood :((((((

I would go to another one, but I don’t wanna leave it.

(besides, those two gripes are mainly based on the social aspect outside of guilds or discords).

I’m more of a /g guy myself.

yes

This is actually a powerful factor that I’ve forgot to mention. It’s always nice to have someone to talk to and with while you play the game. While I usually am alone in my solo realm clearing operations back in ASE and AE, I sometimes have guildmates active in AUS whom I chat with as I clear, and sometimes we do VC and chat about Realm, other misc. topics, and we simply enjoy each others’ company.

The best part is incorporating your gameplay experience with theirs with my personal collector’s tip. I’m hunting for various whites, and my guildmates sometimes do join me in my quests, and it is far less painful than soloing it because you have company + the grind is more effective and faster. I believe the social aspect does play a strong role in many games, as I had played a dying MMORPG and easily grew bored due to the lack of players to form a team when going down the clockworks for an expedition.
ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᴵ’ᵐ ᵗᵃˡᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ, ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ

let me guess, its spiral knights xd

But ye, I do feel like realm has a lack of this outside of guilds as most people don’t talk much and when they do its usually calling stuff out or arguing.

tenor

Ah yea, I’m blessed if I don’t see a bunch of teasing and dissing in the realm chat if it actually gets active in the realm I’m in haha

It is. But, for me, because of LHs.
Fortunately, I don’t see so much hate, nowadays, in my experience.

*cries in embodiment of evil

I do find Realm stale.

Usually, i only play during events, regardlessly on how crappy they can be, and during “normal” days, i do repetitive stuff, like right now i want a Bulwark for my Sorcerer, so im farming Snake Pits non-stop (and Bulwark is generally known as one of the rarest UTs).

Right now, either it’s doing an event or it’s doing Halls raids using Discord, there’s nothing outside of it, really, i wish they could expand on the Quest System other than Marks.

I think it’s quite hard, actually, to keep up with all the new stuff Deca has going on.
Here’s my perspective: I started the game about 3 weeks ago, and I still die a lot to the basic enemies. It’s still very hard for me to solo a sprite world. Now on top of this, I have to deal with the events that Deca puts out, all the complicated new dungeons, all the other servers that are for a specific function (I know USW2 is for trading), all the slang terms, probably more stuff I don’t know. It’s really overwhelming to a new player.

It’s a really hard situation for Deca; on the one hand they don’t want to over complicate the game, but on the other they need to find a way to keep the old players entertained.

(Also, the star filter is a big problem I feel. I feel like 90% of the time when I’m asking a question in realm nobody hears me, and when someone does it’s usually a sarcastic response)