Jakcodex/Muledump v0.8.0 - SetupTools, Muledump Online, Character Sorting, and more!

Just downloaded it and sorted it out, this looks awesome! You da best man <3

Was looking through the char stats (# of dung completed) and noticed that one was still labelled #44. I saw that all the others have been updated with proper names along with the sprites for the marks being added. Didnā€™t know if this was supposed to be there or not so I wanted to bring it to your attention.

Now that I fully explored all the options these SetupTools contain, I must say, phenomenal job.

One problem though is that, whenever I export a accounts.js file, it does not have the same settings saved as the one Iā€™m using on Muledump Online. For example, I set rowlength to 6 and accountLoadDelay to .1, but the exported accounts.js always comes with these values set to 7 and 2, respectively.

Other than that, nothing to complain.

Interesting. I thought I took care of that. Will look at it :slight_smile:

Thank you for your input!

One of the greatest things ever done was Jakisaurus taking over muledump :relieved:

I have not written any java type code in years. I did review the original muledump code and then when Jaki came out with his version of muledump, I reviewed his code. While I am not an expert, the code looked safe to me. I always reviewed every muledump version before I ran it.

I am a Jack of all trades when it comes to writing / debugging code. I specialize in 8 and 16 bit machines using C, assembly and ā€¦ yes machine code when required.

I think that he has done a great job and added some nice features. Well done @Jakisaurus

Jakcodex/Muledump - Small update for new vault layout

confused, can i download on chromebook?

Did you use the original Muledump? Why did you use the original if this same logic could be applied?

M U L E D U M P O N L I N E

I have a custom version and I checked that

Nice, then stick to your custom version. I personally trust it, @Shatter verified.

Shatter approves?
ono time to remove it.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jakcodex/Muledump v0.8.2 - Groups Manager, Auto Reload, and more!

See Jakcodex/Muledump v0.8.2 - Groups Manager, Auto Reload, and more!