Jakcodex/Muledump v0.8.2 - Groups Manager, Auto Reload, and more!

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce a major new update for Jakcodex/Muledump.

Jakcodex/Muledump - current version 0.8.2

Check out the homepage on Github Pages.

Please see the Installation and Setup Guide to get started.

An online web version is available on Github at Muledump Online.

v0.8.2 Changelog Summary

New Features

• Groups Manager

• Create groups to organize Mules and customize account display and reload order
  • Login-Only (Daily Calendar Mode)

• Accounts with this setting enabled will only reload account data and will not display in Muledump (gets daily calendar login)
  • Disable Account Data Cache

• Accounts with this setting enabled will not store a copy of account data in the browser
  • Automatic Reload

• Accounts with this setting enabled will automatically reload old account data upon loading Muledump

Improvements and Bug Fixes

• Detect and warn on bad account data (well equipped bug)
  • Accounts Manager rewritten with pagination, account search, and other new tools
  • Settings Manager rewritten to better organize the various settings
  • Added options to Erase Account Data Cache and Erase All Data
  • Backups Manager reorganized with protected and automatic backups better identified
  • Backups can now be named
  • Protected automatic backups are now subject to their own cleanup policy
  • Gifts chests moved below vaults and no longer require vaults be displayed
  • Adjusted accountLoadDelay automatic settings to speed up requests
  • Renders updated and cleaned up various low quality icons

Major Changes

This release is aimed at users with larger configurations.

Groups Manager allows you to create one or more groups of accounts. Accounts can belong to multiple groups. Sort order of groups and accounts in each group determines the final order of the account list.

Displaying a large number of Mules is difficult on your computer. Pairing Login-Only mode with Automatic Reload on accounts will allow you to keep updated account data without having to display the account in your browser.

Both Accounts and Groups Manager are now paginated. This means that instead of displaying all accounts on a single page, the list will be broken up into multiple pages. This should significantly improve the experience of users with more than 20 accounts.

User Feedback and Support

As always, your feedback is important. The bugs resolved in this and other releases were made possible with the cooperation of users in the community reporting them. Bug reports, feature requests, and anything else can be opened at the Issues Tracker.

A new support Discord can be found here - https://discord.gg/JFS5fqW

Special Thanks

A big thank you is owed to everyone in the community who has provided feedback, actively tested, contributed, or otherwise let me ramble to them about the development process for Muledump.

Security

File Hashes for muledump-0.8.2.zip

SHA1:

120645b33ab82902aba28980db3d42733888fbba

SHA256:

38476bc443b72b0bd7d8dba443e36987ac89717306dfe3bac949e7649aac9fa2

SHA512:

09b9136f3becd861a7ce8d05b9002397aa284c8208f11a2b86591f8780aee8d9
cb89bb4ca09eafdf32a70704daafa2c5cdac7bb3f3f13828b0c821af0e5dfd6c

This is a follow up to the previous release post.

Jakcodex/Muledump v0.8.0 - SetupTools, Muledump Online, Character Sorting, and more!

Woohoo, I’ve been looking to get a muledump and the timing was perfect! Thanks so much Jakisaurus!

I’ve noticed for the past week or so, I need to unistall CORS then re install to make muledump work efficiently. Anyone else getting this problem?

The common issue is having to turn the CORS extension off and back on. When that doesn’t work removing and readding the intercepted url works.

Turning if off and on would be this right?
Doesn’t seem to work in my case. But I can manage with installing/reinstalling, thanks for replying.

For people in your boat it can be fixed by removing and adding the url filter.

Tiny nitpick here, but the first time I loaded muledump today I found that I couldn’t copy+paste the hrd appspot link here

So that I could just paste it directly into my CORS and I liked being able to do that

Ah yes, one of the few spots that would be handy. I will make a note of it. For links, right click and you can copy the url.

I’ve messed around with it a bit now and I feel like I don’t quite understand this group manager thing. Is it supposed to create a tab for each one? What does parallel mode do? Because to me, it just looks like the accounts are sorted randomly. And what exactly is the difference with simply ordering your accounts in accounts.js, if groups aren’t supposed to be in tabs?
I must say I like this tool a lot and you have my thanks for publicising it, but this group thing is kind of hard for me to understand.

As a general overview, groups are meant to allow you to customize how accounts load and are displayed in Muledump. When enabled, only accounts in enabled groups are loaded in Muledump. Handy if you have lots of accounts and only wish to check a few.

How you use groups is really up to you. So let me share with you how I am using it presently.

I have two groups: Primary and Dev/Testing. I run in Serial mode.

Primary has members: [a, b]. Typically, only the Primary group is enabled. When this is the case, only its accounts load in Muledump.

Dev/Testing has members [c, d, e, f]. When I enable Dev/Testing, the two groups are merged into one account list.

In Serial mode, the list becomes: [a, b, c, d, e, f]

In Parallel mode the list becomes [a, c, b, d, e, f].

If I were to reorder my groups so that Dev/Testing were first, the lists would resemble:

Serial Mode: [c, d, e, f, a, b]

Parallel Mode: [c, a, d, b, e, f]

Parallel merges groups together like a mesh whereas Serial orders in single file.

The idea is that you may have a lot of accounts but only want to load certain accounts at certain times. Being able to quickly enable/disable large lists of accounts is handy.

I plan to expand on this idea soon in the form of a profile selection list added to the menu buttons at the top of Muledump. The idea there being that you switch profiles and it will automatically switch which groups are enabled and various preferences/settings (think multi-user computers for instance).

Feel free to hop into the Discord to discuss this more with me. I’m generally available during US work hours and late night.

Alright, I see what you mean. Thanks for the explanation.

when will muledump be updated with the new sprites?

Moved your reply in the official release thread to this one.

Muledump isn’t a Deca program, and this is the most actively maintained muledump fork, so this is the best place to ask.

Jakcodex/Muledump v0.8.0 - SetupTools, Muledump Online, Character Sorting, and more!
Jakcodex/Muledump - Small update for new vault layout

Fail

Shaddup, you.