Jakcodex/Muledump v9.3.2 - X28, Samurai Class, 120 vaults

Jakcodex/Muledump v9.3.2 - X28, Samurai Class, 120 vaults

Hey everyone,

With the release of ROTMG X28.0.0 a few additional updates beyond just renders was necessary. Thus we have a new release!

• All vault layouts updated for 120 vaults
  • Renders updated to X28.0.0
  • Samurai class added

Jakcodex/Muledump - current version 9.3.2

Please see the Installation and Setup Guide to get started.

The online web version is updated and available on Github at Muledump Online.

Releases can be downloaded on Github for Muledump Local

You are welcome to join our Discord server - https://discord.gg/JFS5fqW

If you are having difficulties with One Click Login try updating your mulelogin.au3 script to this version.

This is a follow up to the previous release post.

Jakcodex/Muledump v9.4.0 - New Character Sorting and Export UIs, storage compression, and more
Jakcodex/Muledump v9.3.1 - One Click Login and other X27.0.0-related updates

Hey @Jakisaurus, can you help me get this minuscule script working again? New muledump versions won’t recognize it. Would be useful to guarantee my logins at work.

First a warning: This feature was intentionally left out of Muledump per request of Deca as it’s potentially a TOS issue.

That being said, the command to trigger account reloads is: setuptools.app.mulequeue.task.reload()

Running this in a JS script or console will reload all accounts every 12 hours:

setInterval(function() { 
    setuptools.app.mulequeue.task.reload(); 
}, 43200000);

If you wanted to specify which accounts to reload instead of all of them it would look more like this:

setInterval(function() { 
    setuptools.app.mulequeue.task.reload(['email1', 'email2', 'email3', 'etc']); 
}, 43200000);

The officially supported method for this is to enable Automatic Reload on the account settings and then open Muledump yourself daily. It will then trigger the reload every new day (UTC).

Thank you for the help! It shouldn’t be a problem, I will set it to 3 hours or more.

New topic: Jakcodex/Muledump v9.4.0 - New Character Sorting and Export UIs, storage compression, and more