I am pleased to announce a new version of Jakcodex/Muledump. This is a smaller update with improved UIs, a handful of small new features, and some bug fixes.
Jakcodex/Muledump - current version 9.4.0
Please see the Installation and Setup Guide to get started.
The online web version is updated and available on Github at Muledump Online.
Releases can be downloaded on Github for Muledump Local
You are welcome to join our Discord server - https://discord.gg/JFS5fqW
v9.4.0 Changelog Summary
- Text exports can be uploaded to Jakcodex/Paste for linking
- SetupTools Compression can be optionally enabled to increase the amount of data your browser can store
- Accounts.js users can now set their own SetupTools client configuration settings
- Clock correction now available as an optional feature
- Character Sorting UI rewritten with a visual drag and drop display and new options
- Muledump Exporter UI created to handle exporting text and images of Muledump data
- Default export mode and totals export image width added as new settings
- Dead characters not cleaned up properly from custom character sorting lists
- MuleQueue fails when accounts get disabled while in queue
- Disabling SetupTools can cause mules to not parse properly
New Character Sorting UI
No more lists of numbers! The new UI is fully visual and is sorted by drag and drop. Changes are saved automatically. Optionally display non-selected characters after the main list with a handful of sorting modes.
The major change here is the introduction of Jakcodex/Paste support. Generate short urls with your exports data to link to users.
Accounts.js Users and SetupTools Client Configuration
A good number of users still prefer to utilize accounts.js files instead of SetupTools. One drawback to this has been no means to easily change settings only available in SetupTools.
Accounts.js users can now fully configure SetupTools, Character Lists, and Totals Config Sets.
See Accounts.js and Settings in the wiki for more information.
Many users have found themselves reaching the limit for storage space the browser allows Muledump to use. This release introduces storage compression as an optional feature. You can read more about this at Storage Compression in the wiki.
Thank you to everyone who has helped contribute to Muledump. Your feedback, bug reports, ideas, testing, input, and skills have been invaluable.
This is a follow up to the previous release post.