Janus chest [didn't spawn]

Sb on lod chests are like 250 I think. It really doesn’t matter if they disappear fast.

Please god no, if we’re ever left soloing the thing it’s already “go and make a cup of tea”. :smile: :coffee: :stuck_out_tongue:

The new experimental menu graphics settings are supposed to make players who lag have better chance to see what’s going on, maybe try some of those if you’re in a 85 person scenario.

or just with every person there it gets a + 500 hp

yeah idk, im just trying to clarify my lack of loot in lods

Yeah if the chest scaled to the amount of incoming dmg that would be a intelligence way. So if it took 10000dmg incoming in 0.5 seconds it “realises” it’s in a mob scenario and scales up its HP.

Or make the chest be time-limited so after (say) 10 seconds no matter what, it dies, so if there are 1-2 ppl they aren’t standing there for a minute.

But maybe we save this discussion for another place since this is about the bug of no spawn chest really.

@Lolwutusay I added [didn’t spawn] onto the title to try and make it clearer that this isn’t just a general Janus chest chat thread, feel free to change the title to something else if you prefer.

Try using a lower tier weapon. Yesterday I used a t7 katana instead of t12 and I got 5 pots out of it. There were like 40 ppl as well

they should really do this, everyone can get loot that way and it doesnt take ages

I agree

Because the boss is rarely ever able to be hit.

I completely agree with you that players cause leeching, but not having a chest gives players an aspect to not want to leech.

Rarely ever able to be hit… It’s literally a test chest already.

I believe I was there! I’ll check to see if I have a screenshot.
I know it doesn’t really show it, but if it helps in any way:

oh ok, thanks

Hm I just did a Janus, ya, even I don’t get why there is a chest…

If you stun enemies, they won’t toss the chest, like how LOTL won’t toss his minions.

Maybe if you guys stunned him during 2nd phase (did some1 have scutum?) and bursted him down?

Im bored dont blame me for posting on old topics

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.