June 2018 Art Contest Winners!

Crosspost from reddit

lol gg xak
twice

also the boss sprites are sick but tbh I’m kinda disappointed with the pet skins

the winners were wrong so they removed it lo, will update post when they repost

lmao I was gonna say, that camel skin is absolute garbage

cool

@Xaklor you got fifth place twice

Should have entered my mini forgotten king

He was better than the one that won

The bosses look really cool, the skins looks okay, but the pets are absolute garbage.

the pets are pretty bad but that rouge skin looks awesome

The pet skin results are messed up. A correct version is being made now.

I’m a bit late

edited

Woah Xaklor won

I hope no member of either group had submitted any entries for the contest, or else that’d be a problem.

XD Rick Roll-erskates

The day dytto opened up the voting I said that I had an entry and would not be voting, and I didn’t.

Also at time of submission, I wasn’t part of ugc yet. I didn’t know that was going to happen that soon.

My opinion is the rogue skin is the only decent skin. Im not surprised first place was that skin with how they’ve always voted, low quality skins always get first place (No offense to the spriter, skins like the rogue skin are on another tier compared to that one). There were submission ive seen that were without a doubt more appealing.

It’s really disappointing that they literally have no clue on how to vote on quality of skins. I would appreciate if they let the COMMUNITY decide on skins because we know what WE want. We play the game, we know what appeals to us. Yes letting us vote could mean some shit post skin gets a top spot but that’s literally no worse then them voting on a Rick Astley skin to be 2nd place, that actually pisses me off for people who made really nice skins not have a chance because they want to literally Rick Roll us.

I hate the fourth boss sprite:

It looks so misshaped and awkward that it hurts to watch the animation, with its ugly mouth going up in its attacking state. It literally looks like a dog with a dragon’s body.

Moved :arrow_right: to #community-hub:official-events

@Niegil let me know if that causes any problems if you need to edit the OP.

I like how derpy it is.

I swear i’ve seen this raptor in green on the art tool before.